With the transition from BBOS to BB10 to Android, it is clear that the three core values/features of a BlackBerry are:

- Security
    - Productivity
    - Keyboard

To those who feel that the BlackBerry Hub for Android makes BlackBerry devices irrelevant, I would argue that it doesn't - you only get one of these core features (productivity). If this is the most important aspect of BlackBerry to you then great, but I'd argue that this is increasingly the most redundant feature given advancements in this area by other manufacturers/OS's, and the reduced productivity of BlackBerry on Android vs on BB10. Still great to have the option for those who want it, but BlackBerry is more than just this one feature - a true BlackBerry will always have these three core features for me.
    08-04-16 04:38 AM
    I agree. I gotta stick with the keyboard. BlackBerry will not be getting any new sales from me.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-16 03:47 PM
    I agree with this. I couldn't even consider a BB without pkb. And honestly, I love the Priv and it's traits, despite its weaknesses. If Verizon ever releases mm on it, I will be a happier camper.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-04-16 04:07 PM
    Definitely makes sense. Really hoping BlackBerry will make a high end Android phone with a physical keyboard, keeping my eye open for that. Unless they release a Passport 2.0 with BlackBerry 10... then I definitely take that one!

Posted via CB10
    08-04-16 04:27 PM
    With the transition from BBOS to BB10 to Android, it is clear that the three core values/features of a BlackBerry are:

- Security
    - Productivity
    - Keyboard
    This is what BlackBerry is offering with the Priv and the upcoming Rome/Mercury.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-16 04:33 PM
    This is what BlackBerry is offering with the Priv and the upcoming Rome/Mercury.

Posted via CB10
    And I would argue, the DTEK50 - although the virtual keyboard is not as identifiably iconic for BlackBerry as the physical keyboard, that they sought to create what many regard as the best in class vkb shows the commitment of BlackBerry to this aspect of their identity.
    08-05-16 05:53 PM