10-20-11 11:09 AM
30 12
tools
    This is not a security flaw, it is a setting. I don't know how these 2 can be confused.
    10-20-11 09:44 AM
    BREAKING NEWS: Security FLAW IN ALL BB devices!!!

From my desk: If you don't password protect your BB all of your data can be compromised.

Wow that was tough to research and write.
    10-20-11 10:14 AM
    Way more than 4 million man. The iPhone 4 is apples best selling smartphone ever.
    If I remember correctly, the iPhone 4 sold 1.7 million in the first weekend, iPhone 4S sold 4 million in the first weekend, 4S looks like it'll become the best selling soon.

@kg4icg, iPhone 4 updated to iOS 5 doesn't have access to Siri, unless it's ported that someone already attempted.
    10-20-11 10:26 AM
    BREAKING NEWS: Security FLAW IN ALL BB devices!!!

From my desk: If you don't password protect your BB all of your data can be compromised.

Wow that was tough to research and write.
    There was a security flaw with an older version of Android OS that even when locked you could get around it by bringing up emergancy call and opening Google search, or a similar method. Looks like that's the kind of flaw Siri has.
    10-20-11 10:29 AM
    If I remember correctly, the iPhone 4 sold 1.7 million in the first weekend, iPhone 4S sold 4 million in the first weekend, 4S looks like it'll become the best selling soon.
    Agreed. Every new iPhone released becomes Apples best selling iPhone, year after year.
    10-20-11 11:09 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD