I bought a Style on Ebay on a whim (have a torch) and have to say that now that I do most surfing and email on my Playbook the Style is the perfect phone for me. It stays clean in my jacket pocket with my keys or with micoach jogging and has nice big keyboard for email. Everything else is for the PB.

Anyway that's my story. I hope RIM has this form factor in the future... Though not hopeful

All the best.
    03-03-12 10:58 PM
    Glad you like it, I never saw to many of them but would like to give one a try.
    03-03-12 11:04 PM
    The Style was a good smartphone but it came too late. The flip phone fad had died and people want touchscreen phones. Nice, but late.
    03-04-12 01:18 AM
    I work at a rural carrier and ever since we carried the Style it was difficult to keep in stock. It was sold along side other quite modern phones and it was a great seller for us. Unlike other devices we had, however, it was a total love it or hate it device. I quite enjoyed teaching people how to use it.

I hope RIM comes out with something similar again: flip style phones still have a place.
    03-04-12 01:52 AM
    I'm really hoping they have a GSM style device. I might just go with a flipper again. Damn I miss those clamshell designs. Heck, if public mobile had it, I would have it.

But I'm with windmobile and they don't have it because it's CDMA. Grr.. But I still love my 9900.
    03-04-12 02:31 AM
    Yeah, nothing like hanging up a flip phone in anger lol. Pressing a button doesn't even come close
    03-04-12 03:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD