Recently ive noticed my Bold 9700 running off of OS .938 has been searching for network quite often, it lasts for 2-3 seconds at a time then quickly returns to full bars, it hasn't caused me any problems but i just wanted to see if this is a sign of something worse to come?
    12-18-10 10:08 AM
    Did you do a few batter pulls after installing the os?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-10 11:55 AM
    There is no reason for multiple battery pulls, if once fails to correct the problem, repeating it is a waste of time.

Have you dropped calls or experienced any errors?

12-18-10 12:16 PM
    I would contact your carrier, they will do a service check in your area, I ran .938 for months and never had an issue.

Your sim card could also be the culprit, if your carrier does not says all the towers are fine, ask them to send you a new SIM.

12-18-10 12:19 PM
    There is no reason for multiple battery pulls, if once fails to correct the problem, repeating it is a waste of time.

Have you dropped calls or experienced any errors?

Not even to settle a new os? That's what I was referring to

12-18-10 12:22 PM
    I have no idea what settling a OS means. This is an embedded microprocessor, a computer that initializes exactly the same, every time.
    Anything else is Science Fiction.

12-18-10 01:48 PM
    I have no idea what settling a OS means. This is an embedded microprocessor, a computer that initializes exactly the same, every time.
    Anything else is Science Fiction.

Appreciate you clearing that up, there's so many rumors going around sometimes it's hard to know what is true and what isn't
    12-19-10 11:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD