If I was going to do a search on how to delete all my calendars except one what would you search for? I put in delete calendar and useless info comes up.
    02-22-09 05:58 PM
    "How to delete a calendar from Blackberry" in google always works. I haven't even tried, but Google has yet to let me down.

Not sure if it is the same for your device, but...

Go to the calendar --> Hit menu and go to Options --> Type "Rset" and it will ask you if you want to delete the calendar for each email.
    02-22-09 06:56 PM
    I tried what you said and it worked. That is so cool. Boy, the things you learn here are priceless. I can't tell you how thankful I am for your advice.
    02-22-09 11:17 PM
    You just made a lot of folks on here happy by attempting the search.
    02-22-09 11:20 PM
    LOL! I can't get the search to work on here half of the time. I don't care what everyone says... I don't think it pulls up all the options all the time. Maybe it's different if you search using a pc. I don't know.

So now I usually do what Duvi suggested. I Google it. I don't think I have ever typed in something that google didn't pull up the answer for. Truly it is amazing, and it saves you from some of the "use the search button" flamers here. That is always a good thing!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 11:28 PM
    Very few problems using the "search" feature on here...
    02-22-09 11:30 PM
    Very few problems using the "search" feature on here...
    I think it has a lot to do with "exactly" how you phrase your search. If someone is a newbie and they need help, they may not know the precise term to use at first. They may be missing something, and not know what that something is called. LOL! I can get it to work better now, but still use google a lot as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 11:59 PM
    I've had the most luck by using keywords and only searching titles, otherwise it seems all the threads show up as results.
    02-23-09 12:01 AM
    I tried what you said and it worked. That is so cool. Boy, the things you learn here are priceless. I can't tell you how thankful I am for your advice.
    Glad everything worked out.
    02-23-09 12:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD