Hello everyone! I'm pretty new still to bb but I was wondering how do I know for sure if any pics I have taken are on my sd card? I thought it was to my understanding that they automaticaly get sent there. However when I checked my memory on my bb it says Media Card total space: 1.8 GB and then below it, it says Media Card Free space: 1.8 GB. So I am confused about this now. Thanks for your help
    07-02-10 07:15 AM
    Try options> media card> media card support on
    07-02-10 07:20 AM
    Open up your camera, press menu (BlackBerry key) and select options. Down at the bottom of the options list there should be an option that says "Store Pictures" and a dropdown menu where you can select to have them save to the media card, or to the device memory. Make sure that "Media Card" is selected. You can also go in and make folders for different kinds of pictures as well. For instance, all my camera pictures get saved in the folder I have labeled, you guessed it, "camera pictures" and I have different folders for things like forwarded images, wallpapers, etc. Comes in handy to organize the stuff you save.
    07-02-10 07:34 AM
    Thank you to the both of you but everything was already set to what ya's suggessted. Maybe because I only have 13 pictures and that's why it's not showing a decrease in memory?? I have no idea.
    07-02-10 07:43 AM
    Ok so what is the difference between "move to" and "move in"?
    07-02-10 07:59 AM
    That means "to" the card or " in" a specific folder on the card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by albee 1; 07-02-10 at 08:50 AM.
    07-02-10 08:45 AM
    That means "to" the card or " in" a specific folder on the card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thank you, I had figured it out earlier when I was messing around with it. Still don't know for sure if these pictures are on my media card or not, since the memory is still showing full and hasn't decrease at all.
    07-02-10 02:45 PM
    If you open up the picture, and select "Properties" it should show you where it is saved to, either the removable memory, or the local (device) memory.

Depending on the size of the pictures, you probably won't see a noticable decrease with just 13 pictures on your device. If they're each around 50kb, then all together they don't even take up an either MB of memory... Not going to be a big difference you can see...
    07-02-10 02:55 PM
    You can also use the Files app (should be in your Applications folder) to browse around and find where they are.
    07-02-10 02:59 PM
    You can also use the Files app (should be in your Applications folder) to browse around and find where they are.
    Thanks Noah, I just checked that and I'm guessing they are on my media card. I just don't know why it wouldn't show a decrease in memory on my card!?!?
    07-03-10 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD