I was on my blackberry and the screen just went black I tried to turn it on with the power button and I tried to pull the battery nothing is working.. anyone know how to fix this problem?!?!
    07-18-10 05:47 PM
    Is the BB charged? Try putting it on the charger for a while. It is easy on some themes to miss you are low on battery.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-10 05:53 PM
    Its been on the charger all day its fully charged.
    07-18-10 05:57 PM
    Changed thread title for "Hellllppppp!!!!" which does not explain your problem.

Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'someone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Pearl will not show myFaves icons” or “How do I use BB Maps on my 8100”
    07-18-10 06:16 PM
    I am not sure what happened to your display, but it sounds as if the display has went out, or the default amount of time for the screen saver may have gone bad. Either way these sound like the worst case scenarios.
    07-18-10 06:37 PM
    I don't think its the screen because the LED indicator wont even flash red and the keypad wont light up as well. Could it be that the battery is defective possibly?
    07-18-10 06:44 PM
    Yeah, it's possible that the battery is that dead.
    07-18-10 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD