I got a pack of these for X-Mas there the mirrored type, a little reluctant on applying these, do any of you folks use them?
    01-10-11 07:39 PM
    I'm interested to hear feed back on them also - I was considering using them for screen privacy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-11 08:15 PM
    A friend of mine actually had one on her Blackberry. Its great as its a mirror/reflective when the screen is off. When the screen is on and you are using it, it pretty much is very dim (still visible screen birghtness is like a 5 if there was an option on the BB settings) and especially in sunlight harder to use as the reflective properties of the screen protector shines bright galres in you eyes.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    01-10-11 09:33 PM
    A friend of mine actually had one on her Blackberry. Its great as its a mirror/reflective when the screen is off. When the screen is on and you are using it, it pretty much is very dim (still visible screen birghtness is like a 5 if there was an option on the BB settings) and especially in sunlight harder to use as the reflective properties of the screen protector shines bright galres in you eyes.
    Thanks for the input Az. As far as the 'dimness'(if thats a word-lol) when the mirrored screen prot is on, that does make sense that the screen wouldnt be as visible and after a while that could be SUPER annoying. I'll just stick to installing a ZAGG IS then
    01-11-11 07:54 AM
    I use a screen protector on my Bold, but it's the totally clear type from Otterbox. Can't even tell there's a protector on it. I'd be hesitant to put anything with any reflection on the screen due to the kinds of things that aznlgcy mentioned.
    01-11-11 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD