Is there a way to save the SMSs on my SD card to reduce space and make my Bold slightly more faster?

I've been told that there's an application, so wondering if anyone knows what it is...
    02-18-09 12:39 PM
    Tbh there was a huge post on this in the 3rd party app section on the forums BUT I don't know if anything was ever done about it. It looked like it lost steam and was forgotten about. I could be wrong, infact I hope I'm wrong on this . I'd love to have a program that did that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 03:06 PM
    A guy referred me a link to an application that would archive the messages, but then again, I don't want to pay $10 , you know...
    02-18-09 03:18 PM
    Is there a way to save the SMSs on my SD card to reduce space and make my Bold slightly more faster?
    >>

Well "me0kat" here's what i do...

Get a copy of
    BBNotepad v1.1.0
    BBNotePad Home

Install it on your berry. What i do is when i want to save something, i just (Copy-Paste) into a file on my SD card.
    I have like 6 or 7 files on Card now. I just keep Adding to Them.

When i'm done (at the end of the month), i just eMail it to myself & Save to the Computer/USB Drive... -Done...!

Works Great... Give It a Try...! ;-)
    02-19-09 03:46 AM
    SMS2Desk for BlackBerry: Free App Lets You Forward & Reply to SMS From Your PC | BerryReview.com �

look into that

Cortado SMS2Desk - Download

will when u get a text send it to a email that u set up so u will have a backup so thats one way but i dont think there is anything to have them pull to a sd
    02-19-09 03:59 AM
    but i dont think there is anything to have them pull to a sd
    >>

"BBNotepad" will save Info. to Your SD Card, use it all the time... :-)
    02-19-09 04:06 AM
    bob the point is u have to copy and paste them over and with the program i posted it dont have to waste time doin that so, but what ever he does at least he has a way to have a backup on email program/sd card
    02-19-09 04:18 AM
    There should be an automated way to do this. There should be an option in the settings to have your data SMS & or emails saved to device memory or SD card and NOT in our precious App memory. Are you listening RIM!?!
    02-19-09 07:44 AM
    pkcable

yea they should do that,add the ringers for the unknown/private callers and a few other things but they wont for awhile i think lol
    02-19-09 09:00 AM
    bob the point is u have to copy and paste them over and with the program i posted it dont have to waste time doin that
    >>

brianajr88...
    You're Precisely Correct (mYBad...!) I had not seen that program yet.
    Normally i check~out BerryReview on Sat/day, so your ahead of mE on this.

BiG Thanks for clarifying this for Us... :-)
    02-20-09 03:16 AM
    eh we was both right lol whatever way he picks he will have to set something up or do something so lol just a matter of what one will be better for u
    02-20-09 03:37 AM
    Hi....

Can someone tell me how to record all conversation on BB messanger?
    02-20-09 11:58 AM
    u would have to move them into the memopad or the bbnotepad via the link in the few post up via copy and paste them in there is no program to save the blackberry messeneger chat logs
    02-20-09 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD