I had a Blackberry Bold 9650. I had to get it replaced because I was having problems with it.
    On the new Blackberry Bold 9650 I have, I inserted my media card into the phone. I went into the picture folder and there were NO pictures. Not one. (however, the saved souds were on the card)
    So I took the media card and inserted it into my old Blackberry Bold and went into the picture folder and ALL of the pictures were there.
    Then on the old phone, I pulled the memorty card out because I thought maybe they were saved to the phone. When I pulled the card out and looked in the picture folder, there were NO saved pictures.
    So, the pictures are on the card, and only show up in the old phone. Any ideas how to get them to show up on the new phone and on the memory card as well?
    :?
    03-14-11 09:21 PM
    Save the contents of the card from the old phone to your pc. Put the cvard in the new phone - format - reload all contents

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-11 09:31 PM
    I figured it out~!!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!! I was so afraid I was going to lose all 515 pictures of mine!!! Thanks!!!
    Last edited by alymar18; 03-14-11 at 09:58 PM.
    03-14-11 09:44 PM
  4. T
    How'd you fix it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-11 11:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD