I want to save specific (or all) my calls, but it seems that they still delete after a month, even though my settings are saved to keeping messages forever. i just changed my settings so all my calls go to my messages even though ignored/missed calls would still go there, but none of those missed calls show up before 30 days ago. does anyone know how to fix this?
    09-28-10 05:27 PM
    nope.

PS. All of your e-mail is left on the server of your webmail provider. So if you delete it from your device or tell it to after 15 days, you can *login* and view it all, because it is NOT lost.

Call history and missed calls, it's not important unless you really need it in the messages main inbox. It is a pain to me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-10 05:37 PM
  3. T
    Sorry, don't have an answer. But I have a nosey question: why do you want to save your call history forever? Just wondering ...
    09-28-10 07:08 PM
    Not necessarily forever, i've just had like 3 hour long conversations with people and want to be able to look back on them haha
    09-28-10 08:25 PM
  5. T
    Not necessarily forever, i've just had like 3 hour long conversations with people and want to be able to look back on them haha
    Thanks. I did come up with one idea that might help you save a memory of those calls. Just highlight the call (or contact if there is more than one call from the caller) where it appears in your call log, press the menu key, and select "view history." Then highlight the call you would like to keep as a memory, press the menu key, and select "forward." Email it to yourself. You'll have a copy of all the information that's there (date, time, duration, contact name, phone #). Repeat this step for each call you want a permanent record of.
    09-29-10 12:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD