Has anyone use Sanoodi to track their bike rides? Is it any good? Let me know what you think or if you have a better alternative.
    02-23-09 05:15 PM
    Check out the gpslogger thread which should be right near this one.
    02-23-09 10:09 PM
    sanoodi is god i installed it a few days ago. works great and the best part is after you are done you can upload it to their site and it has your trail mapped out. with detailed info on avg speed max speed distance etc. I LOVE THIS THING this is exactly what i been looking for. Mapmyrun.com is what i used to use for my running but their app is only for iphone. just make sure you disable compatiblity mode or else it acts like you have a trackball and it does not work right. also the gps tracking is very very accurate. i have figured a way to run with my storm. I use a fanny pack that is made to carry stuff like keys and a wallet and a drink. storm fits in great then I still have room for my keys.
    03-05-09 06:31 AM
    Nobody else have big problems with this? It always logs significantly shorter than I actually run, sometimes 50% of the distance. It seems to lose gps signal at some point, and then never pick it up again? When I use gpslogger, I always get accurate readings on the same routes....
    06-02-09 01:18 AM
    EveryTrail is another. I don't know which is better for cyclists.
    06-03-09 07:07 AM
    Been using it for a while. like it
    06-12-09 10:23 AM
    i have a problem getting my blackberry to work with sanoodi. it just says no gps found! can anybody help me out there
    11-29-09 12:14 AM
    works great on my phone
    11-29-09 12:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD