The hilarious part is that KB accessory will likely outsell the Passport and Q10 combined
    Not at 80$ a pop...

Posted via CB10
    08-23-15 09:15 PM
    Not at 80$ a pop...

Posted via CB10
    You'd be surprised
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    08-23-15 10:25 PM
    I don't get it, when I used Sammies (S4), I typed in horizontal to make the virtual KB larger. Why would one want to use a KB in vertical on such a slender device? Also, your watching a video on it, but then 2-3 friends are texting you....what would one do? Pop the KB on and off in between texting and vids?

Flying Spaghetti Monster. SQW-100-4. 10.3.2.2339
    08-23-15 11:30 PM
    The hilarious part is that KB accessory will likely outsell the Passport and Q10 combined
    Probably true, given the size of the mindless herd that purchased Samsung slabs without realizing how lousy they are for long-form typing. ;-)

Q10/10.3.2
    08-24-15 11:47 PM
    Probably true, given the size of the mindless herd that purchased Samsung slabs without realizing how lousy they are for long-form typing. ;-)

Q10/10.3.2
    Look in the Mirror much?
    08-25-15 12:05 AM
    Look in the Mirror much?
    Every day. Chill out a bit, and learn to take a little ribbing like us BlackBerry users. We navigate a sea of ridicule all the time (on what is supposedly a BlackBerry fan forum).

Q10/10.3.2
    08-25-15 12:10 AM
    Every day. Chill out a bit, and learn to take a little ribbing like us BlackBerry users. We navigate a sea of ridicule all the time (on what is supposedly a BlackBerry fan forum).

Q10/10.3.2
    Gotta tread lightly. Clear sign of someone with self-esteem issues is someone who needs constant self validation by trying to put others down who are not like them. We might be able to take what we dish out in terms of jabs, but you can't assume the same for others unfortunately. Especially those that would go to other forums just to poke fun of their chosen platform...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    08-25-15 04:25 AM
    Gotta tread lightly. Clear sign of someone with self-esteem issues is someone who needs constant self validation by trying to put others down who are not like them. We might be able to take what we dish out in terms of jabs, but you can't assume the same for others unfortunately. Especially those that would go to other forums just to poke fun of their chosen platform...

Self esteem issues? You got all that from my post? Wow, just wow
    Smokeaire likes this.
    08-25-15 05:17 AM
    Not you specifically, in general. Anytime I see someone making an effort to talk down about something because it's not what they personally use, I know there's a good chance someone who needs to pat themselves on the back for having the "popular" brand or whatever trivial accomplishment like that is someone who is easily offended.

08-25-15 10:28 AM
    Seriously. If you have to ask than you don't get it

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 10:35 AM
    I guess he gets more from the blank spaces between the lines than the actual words of the line. One can read anything they desire from blanks.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    08-25-15 11:34 AM
    There is only one phone that rocks a keyboard and it is Blackberry...next discussion!

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 11:38 AM
    Not you specifically, in general. Anytime I see someone making an effort to talk down about something because it's not what they personally use, I know there's a good chance someone who needs to pat themselves on the back for having the "popular" brand or whatever trivial accomplishment like that is someone who is easily offended.

No worries. No harm no foul
    08-25-15 06:18 PM
    Because that case is 75 bucks.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 10:34 AM
    You're right. I want a keyboard that can do beyond typing. Of course it must first does a good job at typing.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    09-01-15 01:52 PM
    Having a BlackBerry isn't about having a keyboard a phone with a keyboard, it's about having a BlackBerry. Do you remember when several phones used to have keyboards at the same time of BlackBerry's popularity peak? They were not, but they weren't a BlackBerry. It's like the Chrysler 300 Vs. a Bentley or a Rolls Royce.

TJ Strozier of Astronomic Music Group
    09-04-15 10:10 AM
    The Priv will destroy, hopefully, any Android device with physical keyboard.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    10-12-15 05:34 PM
    I think that although it's been in development for just over a year, the Priv is BlackBerry's answer to the Note 5/S6 with keyboard. Or at least it basically just worked out that way. Now BlackBerry is saying, why buy a note 5 and get that ugly keyboard, when we can provide you more screen real estate and better typing experience on the same OS as those 'other two'?

Posted via CB10
    10-12-15 06:26 PM
    I don't know... it seems that making a QWERTY device that doesn't double type, is a little difficult.

Not hurt BlackBerry? When sales of BB10 devices is already under million per quarter and tracking to be under 3 million per year. I would not be so confident that Samsung hasn't targeted BlackBerry. Both the S6 and NOTE are Business devices, if you fail to see that these accessories are meant to fill a gap that is being created by the move away from BlackBerry... .

And I wouldn't be surprised if the IPhone 6S doesn't get an accessory like this along with changes to iOS 9 to allow similar functions. (then again Apple does take a while to "invent" something... so it will probable be the iPhone 7 and iOS 10)

Either way BlackBerry's niche (whatever it is), is getting a little more company.
    With all do respect but when I go to see my lawyer or my banker they are not using a Samsung Note or an iPhone. They both use Blackberry's.
    10-12-15 06:34 PM
    The Priv will destroy, hopefully, any Android device with physical keyboard.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    So you're saying it will self-destruct? Priv is an Android device with a physical keyboard.
    10-12-15 06:37 PM
    It won't outperform blackberry keyboard (no matter what) as long as doesn't have double type feature. LOL
    10-12-15 09:28 PM
146 ... 456