Samsung is releasing it's own version of the hub on the next galaxy note. It's called Samsung focus.

It is a unified inbox. Guess BlackBerry was on to something. Jk. Aside I think the hub is one of bb10's greatest strengths.
    I don't think, in my opinion that an app would be as good as somthing baked into the os. Like the hub. I read some of the comments and people really don't see the benefits of a unified inbox because they have never used one like the BlackBerry hub. And the apps is just another battery drain that is not consistent. It's to bad really if more people would have discovered the BlackBerry hub. Maybe more sales who knows.

Source.
    Galaxy Note 6 will reportedly feature BlackBerry Hub-like app called Samsung Focus | MobileSyrup.com

#luvmybb10os
    TheQuietRioter likes this.
    05-11-16 07:10 PM
    Running the Hub app on my Samsung thanks to Cobalt. Works fine enough for me. I would not by a BB10 just for a baked in Hub. I would still rather use the BlackBerry Hub App over what Samsung has got cooking.
    05-12-16 12:57 AM
    Running the Hub app on my Samsung thanks to Cobalt. Works fine enough for me. I would not by a BB10 just for a baked in Hub. I would still rather use the BlackBerry Hub App over what Samsung has got cooking.
    Cobalt? Didn't BlackBerry made the hub app?

OK I was mistaken. Never mind.
    05-12-16 03:20 AM
    Another opportunity to monetise floats away...

Posted via CB10
    05-12-16 03:25 AM
    So far it's just speculation and I for one will have to see the new application work in person to make a judgement.
    05-12-16 08:11 AM
    Their current edge on the S7 edge is like a hub . Better then BlackBerry fit multitasking

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-12-16 08:15 AM
    05-12-16 08:17 AM