03-14-13 08:24 PM
    Why don't you tell us?
    sheeraz_aa likes this.
    03-14-13 08:26 PM
    03-14-13 08:27 PM
    Why don't you tell us?
    Why don't you?
    03-14-13 08:28 PM
    Lol. That Samsung really is a kids phone? And that you expect a kid to keep a secret (Samsung Safe)

Posted via CB10
    erekshun, BBPandy and maddie1128 like this.
    03-14-13 08:34 PM
    BlackBerry can learn how to create a real presentation. Not the amateurish spectacle we saw on Jan 30th. A great phone deserves a great launch.
    03-14-13 08:36 PM
    Why don't you?
    Hmm ok. It's pointless and lame to me. They're advertizing what...the launch? They don't show the device, or list hardware/software specs, put down their previous flagship-for-a-while phone ("most amazing product to hit the market since...TVs with color?" So you're telling me the millions of S3s you sold were crap?), and go with probably the oldest advertising technique--the cuteness factor. Now why don't you tell us what BBRY can learn from it?
    Last edited by raino; 03-14-13 at 09:31 PM.
    03-14-13 08:37 PM
    Lol...did you just watch that...that is the ultimate epic fail lol.

E
    P
    I
    C

FAIL

Posted via CB10
    Acumenight and tjseaman like this.
    03-14-13 08:39 PM
    Ok... it's light-hearted and interesting, it's something you won't mind watching in the background, but quietly reminding you that the launch is coming... the excitement seems to be real, especially when it's coming from a boy like that in the video... No the phone doesn't attracts me because I am rocking my Z10, but the commercial is delightful, positive and not offensive, and focused. I like it.
    EsJayDee and Coachbulldog like this.
    03-14-13 08:52 PM
    A launch where the audience just wanted to go home. It was shockingly bad

Posted via CB10
    03-14-13 09:09 PM
    Too subdued and uninformative for me to be interested any further.... if I did not know what the product of ahead of time... I would be totally lost.... Sammy presupposes you know what the product is.....At least in the BB Super Bowl commercial... they showed the phone... certainly did not work for me...
    03-14-13 09:24 PM
    Both those commercials led up to he launch tonight. It was finished on stage. I thought they were fun. The purpose was not to show anything but excitement and wonder. They were not meant to be informative at all.
    EsJayDee and Coachbulldog like this.
    03-14-13 09:26 PM
    03-14-13 09:35 PM
    HAHAHAHA!!!!!! If people have a sense of humour, this was a perfect Part 3 to the VIDEO!!!

Sent from a fruit computer as I socialize on a Z10!
    03-14-13 09:56 PM
    BlackBerry can learn how to create a real presentation. Not the amateurish spectacle we saw on Jan 30th. A great phone deserves a great launch.
    That "launch" was a joke. A over-hyped infomercial. I tried to watch it and could barely keep awake
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-14-13 10:44 PM
    You're ****ting us, right?
    Came across this on youtube, I thought it's awesome:

[Samsung UNPACKED] Be ready 4 The Next Galaxy - YouTube
    03-14-13 10:50 PM
    I guess my problem with these ads is that they lead one to think that the new S4 employs some kind of engaging, innovative design. If the phone actually DID look like something more than an enlarged S3, maybe it would be credible. As it stands, the industrial design is a letdown, so it's hard to get what Jeremy was so psyched about... Unless maybe he's just easily impressed?
    03-14-13 10:53 PM
    What I got from the commercial was the next big kiddy phone coming soon.
    Bet it comes with Netflix baked in to stream my little pony.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-13 10:59 PM
    The Samsung commercials are great/ They made the waiting time even tensier than it was. That's what BB should learn from the competitor.
    Coachbulldog likes this.
    03-15-13 10:05 AM
    The Samsung commercials are great/ They made the waiting time even tensier than it was. That's what BB should learn from the competitor.
    Ummm......not so much - for me at least! I thought it was lame.
    03-15-13 10:14 AM
    LMAO! I had never seen that before.
    03-15-13 10:31 AM
    LMAO! I had never seen that before.
    It was an SNL skit with Justin Timerlake
    03-15-13 11:08 AM
    Ok... it's light-hearted and interesting, it's something you won't mind watching in the background, but quietly reminding you that the launch is coming... the excitement seems to be real, especially when it's coming from a boy like that in the video... No the phone doesn't attracts me because I am rocking my Z10, but the commercial is delightful, positive and not offensive, and focused. I like it.
    You points about what BlackBerry can learn are solid. One of the earliest things that has to occur when bringing a new product to market is to make the consumers aware the new product is coming or available and to build interest in the product. This commercial does that and I believe if BlackBerry wants to expand beyond their core market they are going to have to build interest in the BB10 devices and commercials like this one could be effective.
    03-15-13 11:11 AM
    Samsung commercials are lighthearted and colourful like their launch but that image is not associated with BB. Having said that, BlackBerry should take a dynamic approach with the ads but it should not be the same vibe as Samsung. Just look at the 2 phones, they give off 2 different and distinct impressions: one emphasizes those with serious work to get done and the other emphasizes on social play. Note that I say 'emphasize', which means you can still get the reverse as well but it is not the main objective being pushed.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    aha and KaterinaM like this.
    03-15-13 05:41 PM
    I saw this on Youtube too. They hype the product so much and spend a lot of money on it when it releases the actual product, way disappointed and especially it copies some of BlackBerry Z10 features. What a copy-cater?
    03-15-13 05:49 PM
26 12