Maybe someone out there can help me with this...

I'm wondering if (and am sure that there must be) a way to run a paid for app on more than one device? I'm currently using a 9100, and have some apps (games etc) that I would like to use on my old Storm 1 - it's currently just being used as a media player. How do I go about moving them over? Is there a function in desktop manager (for Mac) that I've missed?

Would appreciate the help - haven't been able to track anything down in the other forums yet.
    09-16-10 09:48 PM
    I do not think the majority of the Apps you want to move from your 9100 would work on the Storm as they are completely different resolutions, and they the apps will not have been written to work with a touch screen.
    09-17-10 03:47 AM
    If you used app world, you just log into it on your storm, and then you can download all of your applications.
    09-17-10 11:35 AM
    The one thing that no one has mentioned is that a lot of apps register via the PIN
    so even if you could install it, it would still be unusable as you won't be able to
    activate the app (each device has a unique PIN)
    09-17-10 08:27 PM
    If you used app world, you just log into it on your storm, and then you can download all of your applications.
    Yep - works fine this way. I didn't mention, but I'm not currently on a BIS plan (long convoluted story involving an ongoing issue with my telco), and I was hoping to avoid any browsing and download charges! Bit the bullet though, and just did it.

Thanks to all repliers for their input - to think my girlfriend says all the time I spend online and ignoring her is wasted!
    09-17-10 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD