My company uses Salesforce.com (great sales tracking/data tool) and noticed on SFDC's website a free trial test for the iPhone. Does anyone know if SFDC will make it to BB?
    07-14-08 09:09 AM
    My company also uses Salesforce.com. I have tried for a month to try and get this loaded on my bb8330 to no avail. I have been on the phone with SF Techicial Support to no avail. Were you able to get it on your phone? It tells me the mobile website is restricted. SF Support says it's Verizon restricting the website. Help????
    09-02-08 11:08 PM
    I am the Salesforce.com administrator for the company that I work for. I recently rolled out salesforce.com to all of the bb's in our sales department. Unfortunately, you are not able to visit the salesforce.com website but must have an additional license to use Salesforce Mobile.
    10-31-08 01:45 PM
    My COmpany uses salesforce too... but we dont use the mobile app... I open it in Opera mini and it seems to work ok..
    10-31-08 02:13 PM
    Do you know of any other 3rd party salesforce.com applications for the blackberry. I am trying to hang on to the blackberry, but I am getting push from other co workers to go to the iphone for the fee salesforce app. They are using mintfly. Trying to find something similar, as my company won't pay for the additional $600/yr for the mobile plugin
    02-03-09 11:15 PM
    Salesforce.com recently introduced a free version of its BB Mobile Application called Mobile Lite. It must be activated within your org. It offers much of the same functionality of the paid version but can only view records - no create / edit of accounts, contacts, or opportunities. Tasks and Events can be created and edited however.
    05-15-09 10:33 AM
    I am the Salesforce.com administrator for the company that I work for. I recently rolled out salesforce.com to all of the bb's in our sales department. Unfortunately, you are not able to visit the salesforce.com website but must have an additional license to use Salesforce Mobile.
    Hello, I am in the 30 day trial for salesforce and would like to really utilize all the functionality to see if it'll work for me. I am having a problem setting up syncing between outlook and salesforce. Can you email or pm me if you are willing to lend a helping hand? I receive an error stating log in failed. Thanks!
    05-18-09 08:50 AM
    We use the Microsoft CRM.
    05-18-09 11:58 AM
    My company want to use Salesforce mobile Lite for the BB. This ideally needs to be rolled out via BES application push.

I am trying to find the files to put on the BES server (.cod and .alx) but cant find them anywhere. The mobile.salesforce.com/setup only gives me the .jad if I set my browser to return blackberry user agent.

Clues greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    05-20-09 11:52 AM
    My company want to use Salesforce mobile Lite for the BB. This ideally needs to be rolled out via BES application push.

I am trying to find the files to put on the BES server (.cod and .alx) but cant find them anywhere. The mobile.salesforce.com/setup only gives me the .jad if I set my browser to return blackberry user agent.

Clues greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    Anyone using Salesforce Mobile Lite on a Blackberry Bold 9700?
    01-28-10 11:16 AM
    Anyone using Salesforce Mobile Lite on a Blackberry Bold 9700?
    Yep, I just upgraded my Bold 9700 to OS6 and now my SF Mobile Lite doesnt work... Sux
    11-05-10 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD