Microsoft Windows, COM, DCOM, .NET, are all built on component interface, which to the programmers means the application programming interface is ironclad. Rim�s application interface is the absolute opposite to Microsoft�s component interface philosophy and product design foundation. Rim�s roots never enforced API integrity, Microsoft, Apple, Google, Unix, Linux, in fact, all the well designed operating systems enforce a stable ironclad API. Rim�s operating and API is the end joke joke of the entire industry. The reason why Rim bought QNX is because QNX is a microkernel allowing Rim to remain vogue on a flux API which Rim likes to be on a separate OS layer per device, a engineer�s bane forced upon a software discipline, in effect handcuffing software developers to remain a slave to the hardware enginerrs�s wims to fudge whatever hardware attributes they want regardless of the software disasters imposed on the developers. This Rim fatal flaw stubbornly remains as Nokia has finally ditched by Steven Elop now able to produce superb marvels such as the winsome Lumia series which already pronounce death to anything BB10 can promise. I foresaw the death of QNX and BB10 foresaken by all developers who also saw this monolithic fatal design flaw of Rim and said hala la vista to anything Rim forever for very good reasons. No thank you Rim, I have no need for another Rim doorstopper.
    03-24-12 04:22 PM
    Where is the link to the article you copied and pasted? What language was the article written in?

Google Translate sure botched the translation of whatever language it was originally written in to English. Even the Spanish expression did not translate properly.
    03-24-12 04:28 PM
    That made my brain hurt. But I'm still looking forward to BB10!
    BearSnout likes this.
    03-24-12 04:31 PM
    So why are you here? Go Away ahole
    auditman likes this.
    03-24-12 04:33 PM
    Microsoft Windows, COM, DCOM, .NET, are all built on component interface, which to the programmers means the application programming interface is ironclad. Rim�s application interface is the absolute opposite to Microsoft�s component interface philosophy and product design foundation. Rim�s roots never enforced API integrity, Microsoft, Apple, Google, Unix, Linux, in fact, all the well designed operating systems enforce a stable ironclad API. Rim�s operating and API is the end joke joke of the entire industry. The reason why Rim bought QNX is because QNX is a microkernel allowing Rim to remain vogue on a flux API which Rim likes to be on a separate OS layer per device, a engineer�s bane forced upon a software discipline, in effect handcuffing software developers to remain a slave to the hardware enginerrs�s wims to fudge whatever hardware attributes they want regardless of the software disasters imposed on the developers. This Rim fatal flaw stubbornly remains as Nokia has finally ditched by Steven Elop now able to produce superb marvels such as the winsome Lumia series which already pronounce death to anything BB10 can promise. I foresaw the death of QNX and BB10 foresaken by all developers who also saw this monolithic fatal design flaw of Rim and said hala la vista to anything Rim forever for very good reasons. No thank you Rim, I have no need for another Rim doorstopper.
    What just happened?
    Whatever you're smoking, prey gimmie some...
    03-24-12 04:36 PM
    Wow, that was a mouthful!
    03-24-12 04:37 PM
    OP, go play in someone else's garden. Get out of ours.
    03-24-12 04:39 PM
    Its called a flux capacitor. Doh.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    03-24-12 04:42 PM
    WTF was that!!?? :-)
    03-24-12 04:43 PM
    Believe me...

BB10 will not fail as badly as this thread has.
    Blackberry_boffin and Barljo like this.
    03-24-12 04:43 PM
    I know it probably says this for a lot of people on their profile but I thought it was particularly relevant here
    03-24-12 04:54 PM
    Wow, so if I understand what your saying is QNX will no die, because RIM bought it. There are going to be a lot of upset car manufactures that will have to go to use some other system.
    03-24-12 04:55 PM
    Wow, so if I understand what your saying is QNX will no die, because RIM bought it. There are going to be a lot of upset car manufactures that will have to go to use some other system.
    What he's saying is QNX is used in cars along with a flux capacitor to time travel, and he has been to the future and seen that BB10 will fail. I think we shouldn't mock him, I watched a movie with a guy who mocked people like the OP and he ended up waxing cars with people calling him Biff.
    03-24-12 04:59 PM
    Pours another drink for copes sake
    03-24-12 05:00 PM
    03-24-12 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD