What are you talking about. So someone has all that ish happen to them in a short time period and I am supposed to be his moral support because he seems so worried about a phone?

He needs to worry about more important stuff...

I honestly find it hard to believe how someone could lose all that in a snap of the fingers seemingly...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-11 11:52 PM
    worked for the family landscaping business while living at home. there getting in a fight whit the owner which happens to be his father resulting in ejection from the house job an loss of the company truck that he regularly drove. boom everything gone snap of finger.

just a fictional scenario created to explain the possibility

to the OP good luck man. We all hit hard times just struggle through it u'll get back on ur feet and have your bb back eventually
    03-29-11 09:52 AM
    EDITED BECAUSE You know what, its not worth it. Some people just had better upbringing than others and think everyone lived that way.
    Haha, why don't you look at my posts, I am always helpful if I can be or positive, but really, read the subject line. I live in literalville with a few other people and accept the English language to have certain meanings to words. So relax and repost what you edited, I can take it.

For the record, if the subject line had been less dramatic, I would have been much more sympathetic. And you don't know one thing of my upbringing so do not try that sneaky shot.
    03-29-11 09:54 AM
    I was being a bit dramatic. Obviously this isn't the saddest day of my life I am just upset thay I finally got away from my pre and got the torch and just like that its pulled out of my hands. To go along with loosing a phone I lost a job car and a place to live I still have my berry but its crippled. The only thing I have to my name is a duffle bag full of clothes and my torch that will be going to wireless trendz here soon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Now I can be sympathetic because this is a big deal considering everything else. I am indeed bummed for you and especially your situation. I cannot do much to help you, but hopefully you have some other family or friends to help you at this time.

Good luck and hopefully you will be Torch powered again.
    03-29-11 09:56 AM
    Can you sell the Torch and then maybe get one of those cheapie companies, like MetroPCS, MyCricket, or Virgin? They all have the 8530 for 150-200 (no contract), and around 60 per month

MetroPCS | Zip Code Lookup)

BlackBerry® Curve�„� 8530 | Cricket Wireless

BlackBerry Curve 8530 Smartphone | Virgin Mobile
    03-29-11 10:06 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD