08-09-14 06:19 PM
55 123
tools
    Mobile sites are not as good as native apps IMO..
    He asked about American banks' mobile sites...

And in my experience, they're quite good. Only extra feature on Android that my bank's app brings is mobile deposit, but it's a clunky app overall, especially when compared to the iOS one.

Congratulations on retireing. I hope you enjoy those years!
    LMAO. She didn't say she retired. She said her Q10 had been retired
    08-07-14 05:31 PM
    I dont see the need for banking apps in my life haha but to each their own. One platform simply didnt offer what she needed. At least another one is.
    I can testify that using my banks app is much more efficient than their website.
    But you hit the nail on the head. People use what platforms that are best for them and Android for me can offer me everything I got from 10.2.1 and more.
    I am waiting to see what 10.3 offers but from what I've heard I will be better off staying with Android for now.
    I've not had any issues with malware but I actually download less apps on Android then I did with BlackBerry, but thats possibly due to the moto x more then Android.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    08-08-14 01:35 AM
    How do you like the 1520 Ive been meaning to get one but its quite too expensive on a student budget. Im also getting a new MacBook Pro because i need it for school in london since the warranty apparently is worldwide i dont have to worry about apple care. My ex has an SGS3 He loved it but when i got him a 5S i never saw the SGS3 ever again haha. Ive got the new nano, well its not new the model is 2 years old but its still newer than the 6th gen

Let me know if you've got further questions.
    Congratulations on retireing. I hope you enjoy those years!

Keep me updated on how you like the OS ive always been facinated by Windows Phone but never enough to buy one

Well I'm EXTREMELY happy with this one. Build quality is excellent. Keyboard and predictive text are just fantastic. Battery life seems to be excellent. My banks and insurance are there, so are the apps I use. U was surprised to find Hulu and lnstagram. On board storage is 32G and supports 64G card. I'm very happy with it.

Oh and I haven't retired. My Q10 got retired for this phone.
    08-09-14 01:54 AM

LMAO. She didn't say she retired. She said her Q10 had been retired

Thank you! I suddenly felt like I'd aged overnight!😐
    08-09-14 01:57 AM
    Well I'm EXTREMELY happy with this one. Build quality is excellent. Keyboard and predictive text are just fantastic. Battery life seems to be excellent. My banks and insurance are there, so are the apps I use. U was surprised to find Hulu and lnstagram. On board storage is 32G and supports 64G card. I'm very happy with it.

Oh and I haven't retired. My Q10 got retired for this phone.
    I need to stop power reading haha. Tmobile stopped selling the 925 so I can't get that. Hmm I wonder if they are going to sell the 930
    Last edited by lui22; 08-09-14 at 06:31 PM.
    08-09-14 06:19 PM
55 123