Read this iPhone 6 rumors: RAM memory detailed in new leak | BGR

Posted from my flawless BlackBerry Z30
    08-20-14 03:38 PM
    Lol that can't be true. That would be so pathetic.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-14 03:40 PM
    Did you even read the article?

This post should be closed...

Posted via CB10
    08-20-14 03:41 PM
    A couple people ITT have chronic reading comprehension issues. Even if it were true that Iphone 6 had 1GB ram the way IOS works is different than BB10, it doesn't hold everything in memory, doesn't use the same kind of multi-tasking. An increase in ram is more important in the new Ipad as the new tablet multi-window in IOS 8 would need more base ram to be smooth.
    08-20-14 03:51 PM
    A couple people ITT have chronic reading comprehension issues. Even if it were true that Iphone 6 had 1GB ram the way IOS works is different than BB10, it doesn't hold everything in memory, doesn't use the same kind of multi-tasking. An increase in ram is more important in the new Ipad as the new tablet multi-window in IOS 8 would need more base ram to be smooth.
    That is why it is a simple OS and is a toy not tools!

Posted via CB10
    notafanboy likes this.
    08-20-14 04:01 PM
    Exactly. Heck article even points oit that the iPhone has been running 1 gig of ram since the release of the iPhone 5. So nothing news hear. It's all in how the OS runs. Heck they even updated the article saying that this new but of information may actually point towards nfc.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    08-20-14 04:02 PM
    First of all Apple is one of the most secretive companies when it come to product release leaks and so on. I wouldn't believe anything I read until the day it's launch.

Sent using my lovely z30 on T Mobile USA
    08-20-14 04:08 PM