If you work for, not even run, or manage Coca Cola, are you allowed to consume or purchase Pepsi? (the last I was aware of - No)

Yes, Kevin should demo all devices to know the good and bad w/ BlackBerry....but this demo should be done in a lab at an undisclosed location.

Posted via CB10
    Does Kevin work for Blackberry? No he doesn't so your argument is invalid.

Some of you guys are way to invested in an Internet forum community. This site is a blip on the radar, not a way of life that affects anyone significantly (unless you run it). If it does, you need to get out more. Kevin uses a BB predominantly, and if he uses other phones that's fine too.

If anyone has a problem with that then you belong over at UTB where any non BB worshiper is stoned to death verbally.
    07-02-14 07:16 AM
    He has responded to these type of threads many times, no need to keep posting them...
    Could you link to the threads you're thinking of that shed light on this? Some good links may actually answer the question.

I haven't seen any posts saying WHY Kevin prefers iPhone as his daily driver, and I mean as his personal choice of phone, NOT just product research of different phone ecosystems.

I mean, maybe he uses Apple/Macintosh computers? Or maybe an Apple Store is conveniently located close to his house? There could be different reasons.

Z-30/STA 100-5/10.3.0.700+.296/T-Mobile USA
    lift likes this.
    07-02-14 07:16 AM
    Could you link to the threads you're thinking of that shed light on this? Some good links may actually answer the question.

I haven't seen any posts saying WHY Kevin prefers iPhone as his daily driver, and I mean as his personal choice of phone, NOT just product research of different phone ecosystems.

I mean, maybe he uses Apple/Macintosh computers? Or maybe an Apple Store is conveniently located close to his house? There could be different reasons.

Z-30/STA 100-5/10.3.0.700+.296/T-Mobile USA
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...iphone-893681/

You can search the site too, just type in "kevin use iphone" or something similar
    sleepngbear and pkcable like this.
    07-02-14 07:19 AM
    I think this thread has outlived what dreadfully little usefulness it may have had. See the link in jeffydude's post if you must have more.

Next.
    Uzi, howarmat, eldricho and 7 others like this.
    07-02-14 07:37 AM
54 123