I heard a rumour Crackberry Kevin is predominantly iPhone 5s user......is that true ?

From BlackBerry HUB to the iOS toyish unproductive email ?

Hard to believe ....very hard to believe !!

Z30 : posted via CB10 app
    07-01-14 08:09 AM
    Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Kevin, along with just about everyone else in the Mobile Nations, has multiple devices in order to be able to both discuss them without bias, and to see the state of the overall mobile world.
    sleepngbear and Shadowyugi like this.
    07-01-14 08:13 AM
    User, yes.... Predominantly, doubt it.

BlackBerry is a very powerful hammer when it comes to pounding out emails.... but when it comes to other capabilities it has something to be desired. While the iPhone may not be as powerful a communicator, is is a very versatile tool capable of doing much more than just email.
    07-01-14 08:18 AM
    Truth be told, he's the first recipient of a BlackBerry implant, and carries around various phones to throw the spies off track. Shhhhhhh, let's keep that a secret, ok?
    Ragbert, Batmark, Uzi and 9 others like this.
    07-01-14 08:21 AM
    I heard a rumour Crackberry Kevin is predominantly iPhone 5s user......is that true ?

From BlackBerry HUB to the iOS toyish unproductive email ?

Hard to believe ....very hard to believe !!

Z30 : posted via CB10 app
    It's true.. he payed around 1500 I believe for the gold iPhone 5 at launch.
    Thank God he let Bla1ze take over CB! Best decision ever!

Posted via CB10
    07-01-14 09:12 AM
    *SMDH*

Heaven forbid someone not have a bias.

OP, who cares? Truly, what does it matter?
    Last edited by Lendo; 07-01-14 at 10:58 AM.
    07-01-14 09:15 AM
    What's the big deal with that? Knowledge is power isn't it?

I use an iPhone 5c.

I also use a Note 3.

I've used Symbian, WebOS, MIUI, etc. I've had so many different devices, I feel very well versed and fortunate for the experience.

People can use whatever they want. These devices are here for us, the consumers, to enjoy. Why add bias to this?

Live and let live!

Sent from Blue 32 using Tapatalk Pro.
    07-01-14 09:22 AM
    Nothing wrong with owning an iPhone. It's not like there's a rule stating you can only hold a device from one brand.

I use an iPhone 5S as equally as I use my Z10, and there's nothing wrong with that at all.

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.3.0.296 /// 7AA0A56F
    07-01-14 09:24 AM
    Well truth is, we all could use. Any phone we like, but CRACKBERRY KEVIN was an icon for many old school crackbarians, and seeing him on another platform although natural and normal, but is always ill perceived and not a welcomed sight.

Well Kevin, read your ancient posts and you'll understand why people don't like u using any other phone!!!

On the other hand having left your post I guess u could be a droidster, an isheep or a blackbarian all u wish, I don't believe you have an iconic image u need to maintain, infact with your new job, it feels more natural to use all three platforms and be equidistant from all!

Blaze on the other hand!!! Don't you dare use an iphone!! Loooool

Kidding guys, these platforms are out there and if one could use all of them, enjoy them, utilize them, and probably in a couple of years these will die and new ones will emerge!

So have fun!

Send from my Q10 in Duracell Mode
    07-01-14 09:37 AM
    …..seriously these threads are ridiculous
    07-01-14 09:41 AM
    Do not understand the relevance of the question.... why does it matter which phone he uses... what counts is the quality of the product Mobile Nations puts out... to me that should be far more important than who uses what phone....
    07-01-14 09:44 AM
    Hmmm, like when the MD of Mercedes Benz arrives at the launch of a new Mercedes line and getting out of his top-of-the-line BMW.

Z10 STL100-1, OS 10.2.1.3247
    lift and paulo_mealha like this.
    07-01-14 09:50 AM
    Yeah it stopped being "experimenting " and "trying the other platforms" and "mobile nations world tour" a long time ago. Rene Ritchie doesn't carry around a z30 in his other pocket.
    07-01-14 09:51 AM
    Wow I need a shrink, I just love my BlackBerry , and have fun.

Posted on CB10 on my Z30 STA100-5 / 10.2.1.3175
    07-01-14 10:14 AM
    If he is the owner or CEO of Mobile Nations then they have 4 platform websites that they run (iphone, android, windows and BlackBerry). Guess that leaves him free to use whatever phone he wants. BUT, if he claims to be a CrackBerry kind of guy, then what made him crossover to the evil side is what we should all be wondering.
    07-01-14 10:16 AM
    Who cares?
    kbz1960 and Blacklatino like this.
    07-01-14 10:16 AM
    Wow I need a shrink, I just love my BlackBerry , and have fun.

You're shrunk enough man.

My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    anon721037 and kbz1960 like this.
    07-01-14 10:18 AM
    I don't understand the hate Kevin gets from some people. Seriously, I think it shows the character of a lot of people who throw verbal jabs at him over the phone he chooses to use. Let that man use whatever phone he pleases to use. Regardless of what device that is, people know how still loves BlackBerry. He started the site lol.

Some people aint no better than the other "sheep" the love to call out. It's over phones....its silly lol

Posted via CB10
    07-01-14 10:18 AM
    What site did Kevin start? Did he start Mobile Nations? Or did he start just CrackBerry, which is part of Mobile Nations. If he was the one to start CrackBerry then that would imply he was a BlackBerry fan. Again, that would beg the question. Why did he leave BlackBerry then?
    07-01-14 10:22 AM
    What site did Kevin start? Did he start Mobile Nations? Or did he start just CrackBerry, which is part of Mobile Nations. If he was the one to start CrackBerry then that would imply he was a BlackBerry fan. Again, that would beg the question. Why did he leave BlackBerry then?
    Cause he was sick of us arguing all the time.

07-01-14 10:23 AM
    This he stated CB and then become huge and now is the boss of mobile nations. He didn't really leave CB he's just super busy and has a wife now so instead of being boss of mobile nations and the "boss" of CB he gave that title to bla1ze

Posted via CB10
    07-01-14 10:25 AM
    He probably wanted to share his experience with us. I'm an ambassador at iMore and we are talking about the Passport over there. I think that's okay.

It happens. All of MN is like one big family to me. I think I've device crossed in all the different forums. LOL

And I'm Lucia from Texas. Nice to meet you Dan. =]

But everyone has a favorite. Like sports teams, etc. So what is your favorite? Your sig never shows a BlackBerry device. Is that why you are so vehemently sticking-up for Kevin and his choices?
    CerveloJohn likes this.
    07-01-14 10:27 AM
    Will the real Kevin please speak up ;-)

Posted from my SuperHuman Q10
    Septembersrain likes this.
    07-01-14 10:30 AM
    And NO, all of Mobile Nations is not like one big happy family. Other platforms are constantly bashing each other. There are fanboy's and fangirl's on every platform. I too have tried all the other platforms and choose to stay with BlackBerry for a ton of good reasons. People I think in the CrackBerry community are probably more hurt and feel let down that Kevin is using Apple. Blackberry is hurting and people that really like them and care about them get upset at any kind of negative publicity. So Kevin hurt a lot of the BlackBerry loyalists.
    CerveloJohn and Playbook007 like this.
    07-01-14 10:38 AM
    And NO, all of Mobile Nations is not like one big happy family. Other platforms are constantly bashing each other. There are fanboy's and fangirl's on every platform. I too have tried all the other platforms and choose to stay with BlackBerry for a ton of good reasons. People I think in the CrackBerry community are probably more hurt and feel let down that Kevin is using Apple. Blackberry is hurting and people that really like them and care about them get upset at any kind of negative publicity. So Kevin hurt a lot of the BlackBerry loyalists.
    There are some adults in the community.
    Shame you are focusing on the ones who can't be.

07-01-14 10:42 AM
54 123