Hi everyone my name is Andrew and I have had my blackbery for 7 months now and learing new things as I go. I am having trouble with the Documents To Go. I was trying to update it so that I can have Excel to go and nothing happend so I went to BB App World and tried that and still nothing. I deleted the old version and started to download the 2.0 version and a message came up saying that couldnt connect to BB App world server try again and keeps getting that message. Anyone with ideas or help I would greately appreciate the help. if you would like to get a hold of me sometimes forget to check back here my pin for BB messenger is 30E9758E and just tell me that you got my pin for the post.

Thanks everyone

Andrew
    07-08-10 09:34 AM
    BB App world updated today, that may be part of the issue. Perhaps if you upgrade to the latest version (it was pushed to me) it will help.
    07-08-10 10:22 PM
    Make sure your not trying to connect to app world on wifi. I had that issue before. As for the documents.. Sorry I don't use them so I can't help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-10 12:42 AM
    Sorry I should mention that it doesn't always fail downloads on wifi. Just sometimes. Worth a try

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-10 12:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD