Just came off the rogers Facebook page. Wow so many comments from disappointed clients.
    Boycott i hear.
    Where's the Canadian flag now when the investors of smartphone now need help.
    Being shut down by Canadian cie.

What if all this noise would bring rogers down.

Maybe Rogers is the next Blackberry?

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 12:34 AM
    I have a better idea. Rogers should change its tune and buy BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    VJMotz likes this.
    10-07-13 12:41 AM
    Just came off the rogers Facebook page. Wow so many comments from disappointed clients.
    Boycott i hear.
    Where's the Canadian flag now when the investors of smartphone now need help.
    Being shut down by Canadian cie.

What if all this noise would bring rogers down.

Maybe Rogers is the next Blackberry?

Posted via CB10
    Won't ever happen. Plus I would bet all those people crying foul, not even 20% are actually in the market to buy the Z30.
    richardat likes this.
    10-07-13 12:47 AM
    Lol people on Facebook that write about how much they care and hope angry they are doesn't mean ****. If that was the case there would be no poverty or war since everyone on facebook gets so upset when those things happen. But really Anyone can appear disappointed on facebook. The people that are saying I am cancelling my contract with rogers etc, is just all talk.

Posted via CB10
    richardat likes this.
    10-07-13 12:47 AM
    Nope. First, as other astute posters point out, the few posting on fb, don't amount to a Hill of beans. How many times have we seen cb'ers call for a comment spam assault them gloat over their "victory"? Did it equate to any bb10 sales? Z30 will sell terribly, Rogers knows it.

So will people leave who never would have bought a z30? No. Will people who would have bought a z30 leaving? Maybe a few... So some percentage of a tiny number will leave.

Rogers gives cistomers plenty of reason to be outraged... Legitimate reasons affecting huge numbers if customers - as opposed to the asinine: Rogers is obligated to lose money bc of loyalty to bb. Yet... It hasn't hurt them... Doing great! Lol. Probably the biggest problem is there's no where to go. The big three just trade angry customers and they know it... You get a few of mine ill get a few of yours, lets just make sure we screw people roughly evenly and it will all work out... Plenty to go around for us three... Long as no large scale competition comes in!

So back to the original premise: nope wont do anything to Rogers. And bb fans have less power than ever considering the number go down every day and it is likely the company won't even be there behind them either!

Sorry... I support customers making their complaints heard... But this one has no teeth and no merit anyways.
    notfanboy likes this.
    10-07-13 01:18 AM
    I'm sure only a few Canadians believed Big 3 lobbied against Verizon for patriotic reasons. And those are the gullible few that are using the patriotic card now on Rogers.
    10-07-13 01:56 AM
    I guess it did work

Posted via CB10
    10-09-13 10:41 PM
    I have a better idea. Rogers should change its tune and buy BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    Was it weird that I almost typed that, in those words?

People should mention this to Rogers.

BlackBerry Bold 9900; Q10; Z10
    10-09-13 10:49 PM
    10-09-13 10:49 PM
    Won't ever happen. Plus I would bet all those people crying foul, not even 20% are actually in the market to buy the Z30.
    Pareto Principle: 20% of the people are responsible for 80% of the complaints.
    10-09-13 11:00 PM
    They have an oligopoly on the cable TV market, they own TV stations across the country, print media, digital media. I think they are good.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-13 11:05 PM
    You seriously think a bunch of "children" throwing a tantrum on Twitter and Facebook is going to bring down Rogers?
    If you really believe "the noise" as you put it is has such potential power maybe someone should use social media to try help change BlackBerry's fortunes...oh wait, that's been done and well, we know how that's going.
    10-09-13 11:10 PM
    You seriously think a bunch of "children" throwing a tantrum on Twitter and Facebook is going to bring down Rogers?
    If you really believe "the noise" as you put it is has such potential power maybe someone should use social media to try help change BlackBerry's fortunes...oh wait, that's been done and well, we know how that's going.
    Well i guess it works Cuz now rogers is offering z30 online.
    It says it all

Posted via CB10
    10-09-13 11:59 PM