Am not sure if anyone saw this yet but rogers will finally be getting the bold on august 19. see for yourself here is the link

BlackBerry Bold hits Rogers: August 19th | BlackBerry Sync | get in sync with the latest BlackBerry news
    08-07-08 07:41 AM
    08-07-08 07:48 AM
    WTF?! BlackBerry KickStart is BlackBerry PEARL 8220?! | CrackBerry.com

Similar images were also shown on CB yesterday
    yea i saw that well hopefully its legit i have had enough with the rumor releases no idea when tmo will get it so i have have alot of waiting to do.
    08-07-08 07:53 AM
    Yeah, I've heard the 19th as well a few days back. Refuse to post it in the blogs though - I've been cursed with Rogers Bold release dates. Whenever I post it...it gets pushed back! Don't want to jinx it!!!!
    08-07-08 07:59 AM
    yea i saw that well hopefully its legit i have had enough with the rumor releases no idea when tmo will get it so i have have alot of waiting to do.
    Yeah... TMobile is a totally different story And I have a feeling it will depend highly on how the 3G network does during its first few months... speculations say around Q3 of 2009?

Yeah, I've heard the 19th as well a few days back. Refuse to post it in the blogs though - I've been cursed with Rogers Bold release dates. Whenever I post it...it gets pushed back! Don't want to jinx it!!!!
    hahaha
    08-07-08 08:03 AM
    I hope this is right. Finally i will get my first BB
    08-07-08 08:07 AM
    lol well hopefully no jinx this time.
    08-07-08 08:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD