I currently have a rocketmail account and want to go back to gmail. Is there any workaround to get my mail imported to my gmail without having to pay $20 for the plus service just to forward it? I was thinking about just paying for the service and then canceling it after 1 day. This may be my only option, but I'm listening if someone else knows something. No I wouldn't want to have to click on 300 emails and forward individually either. Thanks.
    06-17-10 01:06 AM
    Is it a web based interface? If they support IMAP/POP3 for free then maybe, otherwise pay up.
    06-17-10 01:29 AM
    Is it a web based interface? If they support IMAP/POP3 for free then maybe, otherwise pay up.
    Yes its web based. Rocketmail is part of yahoo and ymail. I just wanted to see if anyone may have known a way before i decided to take the plunge and pay.
    06-17-10 10:53 AM
    Have you tried importing it from GMail? Under Settings -> Accounts and Import, there's a feature to import mail from a bunch of mail services.
    06-17-10 11:03 AM
    Have you tried importing it from GMail? Under Settings -> Accounts and Import, there's a feature to import mail from a bunch of mail services.
    Yes try that i had my old email account forewarded to my GMAIL account this way
    06-17-10 11:13 AM
    Yes I have tried importing but rocketmail or yahoo in general doesn't seem to allow it or recognize the rocketmail domain name.
    06-18-10 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD