So I'm going on a roadtrip with my berry for the first time. We'll be taking megabus to our destination, so we wont have to drive, just enjoy the trip!. MY berry should keep me very entertained.

What's everyone experience with their berry on a roadtrip?
    06-06-08 10:53 AM
    I am sure that you will be able to find something to do with it.
    06-06-08 10:56 AM
    06-06-08 10:58 AM
    I love it on road trips. I have over 500 songs loaded on my SD card. Plus several movies that I converted & then many TV shows I downloaded from videos4blackberry.info thanks to Bla1ze.
    06-06-08 11:00 AM
    I just did round trip drive to Florida (Disney World) from Houston! OMG! Truck was filled with wife, mom-in-law and both daughters! I played it smart and left in the evening and drove overnight. Between "THEIR" restroom breaks, and me driving slow to "TRY" to save some gas, it pushed me over the 20 hour point. On the trip back, put the foot in it and shaved a few hours off it.

During the entire drive, my 8800 was mounted on the dash, with my GPS running strong. From out of my driveway, till I got to the Disney Campgrounds, it delivered prefectly. Everytime I pulled off the road for breaks, it directed me right back and never missed a street.

It even had the Disney Fort Wilderness campground streets loaded and pin pointed my exact campsite location.

While the GPS was running, I had my ear piece in listening to my various music and the latest podcast.

It performed well.
    06-06-08 11:16 AM
    Thanks for that list of games!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-08 06:39 PM
    dude i would be lost w/o my berry, even if i cant get data on it
    06-06-08 07:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD