It is with great sadness in my heart that I report the passing of Ken (Bungaboy) Anderson on Friday, January 20, 2017.

Ken was an avid BlackBerry supporter. But more importantly, Ken was a wonderful and caring person. He leaves a wonderful family and a community in which he's revered. His passion for technology was superseded only by his passion for friends and loved ones.

As an early contributor to the 500K thread here, he proved to be truly a great friend to many. We will certainly miss Ken, but his legend will live on with all of us. Rest in peace Ken. And, as he would say to us in difficult times, "Stand Sure!". We love you, Ken!
    01-25-17 01:51 PM
    What happened, RIP...

It is with great sadness in my heart that I report the passing of Ken (Bungaboy) Anderson on Friday, January 20, 2017.

Ken was an avid BlackBerry supporter. But more importantly, Ken was a wonderful and caring person. He leaves a wonderful family and a community in which he's revered. His passion for technology was superseded only by his passion for friends and loved ones.

As an early contributor to the 500K thread here, he proved to be truly a great friend to many. We will certainly miss Ken, but his legend will live on with all of us. Rest in peace Ken. And, as he would say to us in difficult times, "Stand Sure!". We love you, Ken!
    skinnymike1, CB-BB-BBM and sidhuk like this.
    01-25-17 01:53 PM
    A dark day indeed. He was good people, he will be missed.

RIP bunga
    01-25-17 02:05 PM
    Thanks for sharing the information, a sad day, indeed.
    01-25-17 02:07 PM
    Terribly sad news! May G-d be with his family.
    01-25-17 02:10 PM
    I just can't believe I'm reading this.
    Ken was an awesome and enthusiastic contributor but mor than this, he was part of the BBRY 'gang'.
    Our thoughts and prayers for his family.
    We'll miss you Ken, be sure every cow bell I'll hit in the future will be tainted with your shadow.
    SF
    01-25-17 02:24 PM
    So very sad. He had a great sense of humour and will be missed. Condolences to his family.
    01-25-17 02:29 PM
    Oh my God!! Ken was one of a kind and will always be fondly remembered. RIP buddy.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-17 02:33 PM
    So sorry to hear the news and I'm lost for words. Ken and I although we never met I consider him a friend. We had numerous discussions and jokes via BBM and he was one of the founders of the 1Million K challenge. RIP BungaDude
    01-25-17 02:34 PM
    I could not believe this...truly a sad day.
    You've been a great help to us all in so many different ways.
    Truly an exceptional character.

RIP my friend.
    Carjackd, rarsen, jafobabe and 5 others like this.
    01-25-17 02:36 PM
    Having spoken to Ken many MANY times both officially And on a friendly basis, I am deeply saddened at his passing. He was a huge part of the CrackBerry family and he will be sorely missed. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family! And for 1 last time I say in his memory....

LETS GO FLYERS!!!!!!! (He was a Habs fan! lol)
    01-25-17 02:40 PM
    I didn't know him, but let's all stick together. The ranks of BlackBerry enthusiasts grows ever smaller day by day...

The Guide is definitive. Reality is frequently inaccurate.
    01-25-17 02:41 PM
    I'm so sorry. What a great guy and a huge BlackBerry supporter too. This is such sad news.

Live while you can, everyone.
    Carjackd, jafobabe, moody and 3 others like this.
    01-25-17 02:50 PM
    What a sad time it is.

Bungaboy (Ken) was quite the character, he wasn't afraid to say what was on his mind and I admired him for that. He demonstrated excellent values and compassion in every discussion here and we are fortunate to have known him for this very reason alone. I would see his name on a thread and laugh as I knew we would be getting the Bungaboy "hammer" on the issue. Go in peace.
    01-25-17 02:56 PM
    So sad. I wouldn't have known him if I saw him in person but I know the name and his avatar here on CB and elsewhere. I've enjoyed the banter and his sense of humor. We lost another good person today.

Where's that dislike button?
    jafobabe, Carjackd, moody and 3 others like this.
    01-25-17 03:12 PM
    A True Pantless Friend. RIP BungaDude. My thoughts and prayers are with your Family. Stand Sure:!
    01-25-17 03:23 PM
    What happened, RIP...
    His daughter Jennifer says it was a heart attack. His wife found him in bed on Friday so at least it was a peaceful passing.
    01-25-17 03:41 PM
    RIP Ken, thoughts and prayers to his family. You will be missed. I have much to be thankful for, for having crossed paths with you. You won't be forgotten
    Corbu, Elite1, jafobabe and 2 others like this.
    01-25-17 03:51 PM
    Very sad news. Heartfelt condolences to the family. Our CB community will miss him and remember him fondly.

RIP Ken.
    01-25-17 03:57 PM
    Just like to say Ken was one of the really good people here on CB, great sense of humor and i will miss him for sure.
    01-25-17 04:03 PM
    Rest in peace... :'(

•   10.3.3 - that's the go for me... ;-D   •
    01-25-17 04:07 PM
    So sorry to hear this. He will be missed dearly and we were all blessed to have known him. Rest in peace Ken...
    01-25-17 04:11 PM
    I didn't know him but he seemed like a very good guy. RIP.
    01-25-17 04:13 PM
    Ken will be missed immensely. Guy had a heart of gold, always something funny to say as well as a pick me up when you were down. This is truly a loss and I'm deeply saddened to read this today.

Gone but never forgotten. RIP Bungaboy.
    01-25-17 04:20 PM
    Very sad news. The world has lost a truly great person. RIP my friend.
    01-25-17 04:20 PM
84 123 ...