Lastnight i tried to call my friend, it kept ringing as normal but he said he was talking on it, is this possible?
    06-09-10 03:15 AM
    What does that mean?
    06-09-10 07:11 AM
    Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
    06-09-10 08:48 AM
    Maybe he just didn't feel like talking? We've all had nights like that!
    06-09-10 08:59 AM
    Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?

Hahahaha.....thanks for the laugh.
    06-09-10 09:55 AM
    Lastnight i tried to call my friend, it kept ringing as normal but he said he was talking on it, is this possible?
    If he was on the phone and ignored his caller id on some carriers that will ring and not go to voice mail, alternatively if your friend's voice mailbox was full that might have prevented it going to voice mail as well.
    06-09-10 11:05 AM
    If he was on the phone and ignored his caller id on some carriers that will ring and not go to voice mail, alternatively if your friend's voice mailbox was full that might have prevented it going to voice mail as well.
    Thanx. sorry wasnt clear, but he told me he was on the phone despite me getting the ringing tone and it went to answerphone.
    06-09-10 02:04 PM
    Thanx. sorry wasnt clear, but he told me he was on the phone despite me getting the ringing tone and it went to answerphone.
    So you are saying that you called him while he was on the phone, you got the "ringing" sound and it went to his voice mail without him knowing? I suspect that is an option that is set by the carrier. Perhaps your friend doesn't have call waiting on his phone, in that case "IF line is in use go directly to Voice mail" makes sense.
    06-09-10 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD