Are RIM's current activities all that different from what the two ousted founder's would be doing right now to turn around the company???
    09-10-12 12:53 PM
    To be honest, not sure. Since Mike Lizardis is still technically with the company and IS on the board of directors, Many tinfoil hatteres believe he's still calling the shots and Thor was just put in place as a puppet
    09-10-12 01:12 PM
    Matter of Opinnion.... THe main dfference I see is that the current regime seems to be rooted in some sense of reality... The former management seemed to live in a world of their own. Heinz has a vision... right or wring and that to me seems what was missing from the old guard.....
    09-10-12 01:23 PM
    That's a good question and I think a big part of this is public perception. I think the tech strategy is similar to what Mike L. would have done although I feel Heins is doing a better job of relaying any deviations and delays along the way, unfortunately the good news is still some time away. Business-wise, I think Heins is more gutsy to go all in on BB10 whereas Jim B was already trying to diversify and make more money where he could. I think Heins is staying the course stronger and has been able to make the harder decisions along the way.

That being said, the stock share price is even more in the stink hole and Hein's "laser focus" is a relative comparison. The one bright spot is that at this point, BB10 will likely see release and that is a big sigh of relief and never was a guarantee.
    09-10-12 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD