Half of Jim's issue is he doesn't know when to shut up, been an issue since he was in University I am told from those that knew him,
    I don't really see the issue of the CO CEO roll, My issue is the Co CEO, Co Chairmen issue, they need to split the rolls of Chairmen and CEO, Mike and Jim can be on the board, but should not be able to lead it.

I would support a NEW CEO into RIM and see Jim moved into corporate/government relations leadership rolls, as he does have a strength there, proof in point how many markets App World is available in vs other app stores, how many carriers pay for BIS, and governments use BlackBerry's
    I would like to See mike moved to a roll more on the development side, remove the need for operations expectations and public appearances, Mike never looks comfortable behind the camera, nor whilst public speaking, he should be doing what he did best and looking for new technologies, and new ideas. He's too distracted and has lost touch.
    You can easily blame the two CEOs now but they did build the company and made it into a global successful one.

Nobody complained about the two CEOs when they were riding the wave behind them making lots of money in the process.

They did it once, they can do it again. People change, they adapt with times, I have confidence in them. They still run a profitable business.

In the meantime I will worry about the clients that went out of business leaving �1000+ gap in my finances, it is a global recession after all.
    12-20-11 07:54 AM
    well apparently they are attacks because we are getting warned for them I promise you. So saying people are sensitive is really calling the moderators sensitive in a way
    Oh believe me I'm hanging on by a thread because of warnings. I guess I don't understand what an attack is. Why is pointing out someones comment and calling them out for what they are which is a hater that can be proven by reading their post history an attack?

Now if I outright call them a worthless POS then that is different. Heck I'll probably get more not brownie points for saying this.
    12-20-11 07:57 AM
    and when apple was on their way down we saw stories like this, now look at where they are. he probably wrote that article on his blackberry.
    TGR1 likes this.
    12-20-11 08:10 AM
    come on guys knock it off
    how about lock it? I can't see how you could mistake this as being anything BUT fuel for flames, but hey you're the boss
    12-20-11 09:48 AM
    Half of Jim's issue is he doesn't know when to shut up, been an issue since he was in University I am told from those that knew him,
    I don't really see the issue of the CO CEO roll, My issue is the Co CEO, Co Chairmen issue, they need to split the rolls of Chairmen and CEO, Mike and Jim can be on the board, but should not be able to lead it.
    Agree.

How did they get that past regulators in the first place? Seems like on paper it should be outright illegal. It's a recipe for dysfunction in corporate governance and worse.
    12-20-11 09:54 AM
    This is completely off topic, but I have reached my breaking point. Seems a lot of people "know" what is best for Crackberry.

If a post drives you to insane rage, ignore it. Move on. If you can't ignore it, or if it crosses the bounds of decency, report it.

If the staff decide to leave the thread/post as-is, then yhey have made a decision you have to abide by. If you are not pleased, contact the mods. Live with the decision.

If you cannot live with the decision, there are a couple of options left:

• Find another forum
    • Quit using the internet
    • Create and manage your own forum, where you can have the Nirvana you want

You do not have to be a bull that has an uncontrollable urge to chase and gore anything wearing red. Quit telling folks how to run a private forum.

Sorry... seems like everyone has a whine about what Crackberry should do. Frankly, the staff here are much more polite than I could ever dream to be. If you dislike someone, report him to the homeowner. If the homeowner is cool, swallow your pride, shut up and live with it... or find another hotel to hang out at.
    Last edited by trelawrence; 12-20-11 at 10:14 AM.
    12-20-11 10:12 AM
    This is completely off topic, but I have reached my breaking point. Seems a lot of people "know" what is best for Crackberry.

If a post drives you to insane rage, ignore it. Move on. If you can't ignore it, or if it crosses the bounds of decency, report it.

If the staff decide to leave the thread/post as-is, then yhey have made a decision you have to abide by. If you are not pleased, contact the mods. Live with the decision.

If you cannot live with the decision, there are a couple of options left:

• Find another forum
    • Quit using the internet
    • Create and manage your own forum, where you can have the Nirvana you want

You do not have to be a bull that has an uncontrollable urge to chase and gore anything wearing red. Quit telling folks how to run a private forum.

Sorry... seems like everyone has a whine about what Crackberry should do. Frankly, the staff here are much more polite than I could ever dream to be. If you dislike someone, report him to the homeowner. If the homeowner is cool, swallow your pride, shut up and live with it... or find another hotel to hang out at.
    Yes! I'd also like to add that if you don't like posts about posts about not liking posts, Move on. If you can't ignore it, or if it crosses the bounds of decency, report it.
    kbz1960, Tre Lawrence and azrin640 like this.
    12-20-11 10:19 AM
    Yes! I'd also like to add that if you don't like posts about posts about not liking posts, Move on. If you can't ignore it, or if it crosses the bounds of decency, report it.

I like! This is close to the line, but I'll let it slide! You'll be welcome in my forums...
    12-20-11 10:48 AM
    sorry, i couldn't resist the temptation to be cheeky
    12-20-11 09:15 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD