OPTION 1: Im VERY angry with RIM, the reason is that we cant view full java\FLV\Embeed video's.

OPTION 2: Or can we & im dumbest for not find the HowTo???

In case that option 1 is right, DAM rim, this is how to u pretend to kill iPhone???
    In case option 2 is right, i eat my word with BBQ sausage & pass link of that HowTo

To the record I have an 8320 & if i know this before buying it, i will buy it anyway but pisses me off
    Last edited by bmn; 04-04-09 at 12:26 AM.
    04-04-09 12:19 AM
    Are there any phones that support "full" java?
    04-04-09 08:28 AM
    Well if you are saying "full" java to mean more than the MIDP which is the "mobile/embedded" implementation of java then no, don't think you'll have much luck. The whole point of putting this on your phone is that they provide enough to be useful but also make it usable without requiring a huge power consumption/min hardware specs.

I find it humourus when people complain about things like this. Either they are a) programers and should already understand why things are the way they are or b) they have no idea about this stuff and are not programers and read someone else's complaint somewhere and wanted to join in. I agree with everyone's issues with no flash. But the rason its not in the BB is partially because of having to deal with Adobe and partially because any kind of video rendering is an expensive process. Unless Adobe releases an implementation of flash for embedded systems we won't see it on the BB. If you don't like that then contact Adobe about the problem.

Is there a reason why you want more than the current implementation of java?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD