Dont get me wrong, i'll loved blackberry since my pearl, through my Bold 9000(best blackberry ever!) and now my torch. But it seems like blackberry is going no where. They're trying to keep up with the competition, but in doing so, they are slowly neglecting some of the things that made them so strong. They need to stop trying to be like Android and stop trying to be like iOS and just concentrate on being RIM. If we wanted Androids and Iphones, we wouldn't buy blackberries. There was something special about blackberries, and when RIM tries to make the company something it's not, it just ruins it for everyone. I think RIM should just stop everything they're doing (BBX is branded as a failure before it has even began anyway), go back to the drawing board, think about the things that made blackberries special in the days of OS 4 and 5 when they ruled the world (lol) and try to recapture that feel.
    10-23-11 04:40 PM
    I agree the Bold 9000 is the best BB ever, but another one of these threads is just adding more fuel to the fire. Especially the title you made.
    Jake Storm and MADBRADNYC like this.
    10-23-11 04:43 PM
    All they need is a Blackberry Bold with LTE, faster dual core processors, 1 gig of ram, better camera and all existing BB apps work on OS7.

Forget 100% touchscreen because BB can't beat iPhone or Android.

I'm a simple kind of guy.....
    carullo and Chrisy like this.
    10-23-11 04:44 PM
    RIM needs to hear things like this from its customers, its tough love, but its love none the less. and i agree touch screens arent really that important to me. I just want a fast powerful phone with a long lasting battery to get stuff done. That's why i love the 9000 so much, it was 1000% business. Never worried about a dying battery. EVER ( unless i forgot to charge it for a 2 nights)
    10-23-11 04:49 PM
    These type of threads = Sucking
    10-23-11 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD