I keep seeing RIM stock climbing each day. They can't be doing that bad.
    03-08-12 04:29 PM
    As a shareholder, I wish I could agree with you. They've lost more than a quarter of their value in the past few weeks.

The Jeffries rating change last week really kicked the you-know-what out of it. Yes, it's rebounded a bit in recent days (and I shuffled some stuff around and bought another 50 shares this week), but it's still pretty grim.

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that things at RIM aren't quite as bad as Jeffries is trying to claim.
    03-08-12 04:40 PM
    OP RIMM stock has been falling like a Lead balloon since the end of January 2012.

I'm not sure if you're reading the correct prices.
    03-08-12 05:07 PM
    Sorry, have just looked at the past week. Guess it was wishful thinking.
    03-08-12 05:14 PM
    I keep seeing RIM stock climbing each day. They can't be doing that bad.
    Up one day in a row.
    03-08-12 07:59 PM
    The stock is about back down to where it was in mid-December. From what I've seen, RIM has been trying to stem the bleeding with several stopgap measures, and analysts keep right on playing Whack-A-Mole with the stock price when it improves in the slightest.

At this point everybody's waiting for BB10 to make a killing, one way or the other.
    03-08-12 08:23 PM
    The stock is about back down to where it was in mid-December. From what I've seen, RIM has been trying to stem the bleeding with several stopgap measures, and analysts keep right on playing Whack-A-Mole with the stock price when it improves in the slightest.

At this point everybody's waiting for BB10 to make a killing, one way or the other.
    They all said that when we was waiting for our Bolds & OS7 too.
    03-08-12 08:26 PM
    I still think the stock is undervalued and worth the hold despite all the negative work by mainstream media to help Apple; They all have money in the stock...

Will OS2 bring to the RIM Smartphone enough of a change from OS7 that it will encourage buyers to reconsider their iOS or Android devices? Not all by itself. The new phones need to surpass the iPhone capabilities and bring a very reliable and secure experience.

I also think RIM can capitalize right now on Googles new policy by telling the customer that their internet experience is not being sold or used for marketing. It should be a BOLD security campaign!! HELLO RIM ARE YOU LISTENING!!
    03-09-12 06:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD