How many think this is a good time to buy RIM at 15.32 ?
    02-21-12 01:33 AM
    hmmm great idea why didnt i think of that? I'm a student and just starting to watch the stock market and I would love to start investing soon, this seems like a good time while it's low before rim releases these new pb's and upgrades. But i'm still learning so i'll just continue to watch it for now i guess
    02-21-12 01:47 AM
    This is the time, if RIM pulls this off this will be the time at witch people say the change started. Never remembering the work done over the last two years. If done right, never remembering all the BS over the last two years aswell.
    02-21-12 01:54 AM
    Buy while low sell when high. The question is wither Rim stock is going any lower and the big question is if its going to raise any? If you can afford to invest and leave it alone for a while it just might pay out for ya. If ya looking for a quick $ this might not be the investment your looking for.
    02-21-12 03:27 AM
    I was thinking earlier if RIM pulled off the early onslaught of upgrades without a hitch it'd be a major sign of performance rebound. I'm typing this on my updated playbook 40 minutes later....
    02-21-12 04:53 AM
    I think RIM will go into the single digits before it goes back up. Only if BB 10 is successful will it go back where it was.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    02-21-12 05:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD