Hey all, remember the recent contest to win the bbming gloves? Rim should sell those and other bb swag. This would help blackberry fans show that they support RIM. (Just like those apple stickers on cars)
    01-10-13 08:26 PM
    Hey all, remember the recent contest to win the bbming gloves? Rim should sell those and other bb swag. This would help blackberry fans show that they support RIM. (Just like those apple stickers on cars)
    They do.. kind of. At trade shows and such all of that stuff is available for purchase. But I know what you mean, a more consumer accessible option.
    jakie55 likes this.
    01-10-13 08:35 PM
    If they did I would definitely partake of some accessories.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    01-10-13 08:38 PM
    Every time you buy an Apple product there's a couple of those stickers in the box. It's a good idea. RIM's logo stands out too, so it would suit their brand.
    01-10-13 08:41 PM
    yes, like caterpillar and harley davidson have done with their clothing lines.
    01-10-13 08:49 PM
    This one is a rock and a hard place.. I love's me some blackberry swag, but I wouldn't pay for it. Promotional pieces should be given away by companies, not sold.

I do have a blackberry t-shirt and a blackberry water bottle.. both of which I use regularly, but they were given to me when I used to work for a carrier. I'm a loyal rim supporter, but I won't pay them to advertise for them.. I will however happily advertise for them for free if they provide the material.
    01-10-13 09:25 PM
    only thing is they would charge retail & we'd all just get the stuff on Amazon like we do now...
    01-10-13 10:15 PM