As of 12:22 am (EST), it seems once more there are down issues. My BBM, emails, and Browser have stopped working. Text message sent out and Phone are working. Am trying to hopefully get an answer from my Service Provider (Telus). I dont mean to start a panic or anything but rather seems my frustrations this time are surfacing... Anyone else?
    12-05-11 02:15 AM
    Working fine here. On Telus as well.
    12-05-11 02:55 AM
    Working fine on Telus & Rogers in Vancouver
    12-05-11 03:33 AM
    As of 12:22 am (EST), it seems once more there are down issues. My BBM, emails, and Browser have stopped working. Text message sent out and Phone are working. Am trying to hopefully get an answer from my Service Provider (Telus). I dont mean to start a panic or anything but rather seems my frustrations this time are surfacing... Anyone else?
    You don't mean to start a panic, but your title says "RIM services down again" along with the ever confident claim that "once more there are down issues".

So either, you think we'll just take your word for it, or you are being a self righteous chicken little who didn't bother to just state that he's experiencing difficulties as a means to query the rest of us and THEN make the conclusion IF services are down. Granted, I give you credit that you're speaking to your cellular service provider but you didn't even say if they're telling you this is RIM's issue.

I'm sorry that you're experiencing issues but it seems, for now, you are the only one who's experiencing this service downage, once again. I'm with Telus as well, and there has been no service outage for me as i'm bbm'ing a family member atm.

Btw, glad you've started posting in the forums. Hopefully you'll get your 2 post count higher in no time.
    aminrajabi likes this.
    12-05-11 03:43 AM
    Working fine on Telus & Rogers in Vancouver
    +1 to that, also using Telus network on the other side of the country.

I suggest troubleshooting your OS & device? There are many helpful topics floating around on it.
    12-05-11 03:48 AM

0047hrs PST, ran a few test e-mails, no delays
    12-05-11 03:49 AM
    Correct forum: Service Outages.
    12-05-11 10:47 AM
    have you tried to reboot your phone before blaming Rim for all your problems.
    SMH
    RIM was def not down I was on BBM until 2am yesterday with no problems
    and web worked just fine. Actually posted something on Crackberry from my
    phone around 12am lol
    12-05-11 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD