RIM has been sending me an unusual amount of these:
    This message is used to carry data between the BlackBerry handheld and an associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the server.

BEGINETP 724
    AVo1nAwAAAAAIBAIMzJDNjg0MjcgGWRwaGVsYW5AbGl0Y2hmaW VsZGlucy5jb20A6tNlIVAF
    Q01JTUUDQICAgIUSAAAwMzRBRkNDMUYrRysxAEJJetHTuBOBFm houxJ3730AGQToqWgaa0SI
    GFtQPrUkkl76b8XkiGv3Uep+jtTZiuelYXfZJsrT....

Any idea what these are? I've received about 3 in the last 12 hours.
    Thanks
    02-22-08 08:11 AM
    Step 1: You have installed Desktop Manager using the 'Desktop Redirector' option.
    If you're not using Redirector, you should uninstall Desktop Manager and then reinstall it using the BlackBerry Internet Service option.
    Step 2: On your device, go to: Options > Advanced > Service Book, and delete all service books for [Desktop]
    02-22-08 09:01 AM
    As a new, recently set-up Curve (ab)user, I too was getting 25/30 of these RIM messages per day. Following advise in the thread I reloaded using the Blackberry Internet server option.

Now I have lost the facility for synching messages. Any idea why?

Before when I had redirector enabled (whatever redirector is!?) I could synch, but was finding e-mails deleted from BB after synching,. (though still safe in Outlook) and sent messages on BB not transferred to main computer on synching.

Can anyone help? Why is it not simple to link between what BB does well - e-mails on the move, and outlook. I was hoping for simple synching operations like M/soft Activsync with my iPaq - which does transfer e-mails easily.
    02-24-08 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD