They sold 2x as many iPhones with 50x the number of commercials, compared to BB

They sell more IPads because they advertise and RIM doesn't - most likely because the pb is not 'finished'. The OS2 upgrade will let them advertise a ligit product
    Then it's simple. Increase advertising 50x and RIM will sell like Apple. Problem solved. I wonder why no one thought of this before?
    01-18-12 11:47 AM
    Then it's simple. Increase advertising 50x and RIM will sell like Apple. Problem solved. I wonder why no one thought of this before?
    Exactly. LOL.

Mobile post via Tapatalk
    01-18-12 12:32 PM
    I'm saying Apple is becoming the new vanilla...
    Did it occur to you that vanilla is a strategy rather than an oversight? In a world of noisy, senseless explosions and special effects, simplistic backdrops, non-celebrities, straightforward demonstration of functions, and plainspoken narration is the breath of fresh air people are hungry for.

They sell more IPads because they advertise and RIM doesn't - most likely because the pb is not 'finished'. The OS2 upgrade will let them advertise a ligit product
    That means that the problem is not advertising, but the lack of a legitimate product at the moment. That is a very different thing. We have no disagreement.
    01-18-12 12:40 PM

Jobs was a 4 dimensional thinker, you're thinking in one dimension
    01-18-12 01:39 PM
    They sold 2x as many iPhones with 50x the number of commercials, compared to BB
    As usual, you're way off:

Apple's FY2011 ad expense: $933 million
    RIM's FY2011 ad expense: $705 million

RIM needs to increase its efficiency; I'm not sure where the $705 million went.

Great satire!
    teknishun likes this.
    01-18-12 01:46 PM
    As usual, you're way off:

Apple's FY2011 ad expense: $933 million
    RIM's FY2011 ad expense: $705 million

RIM needs to increase its efficiency; I'm not sure where the $705 million went.

Great satire!

As usual you're a troll

I was stating perception not amount spent - I didn't look that up. I'm always seeing iPhone/iPad advertising and rarely BlackBerry advertising
    01-18-12 06:45 PM
    As usual you're a troll
    Profound. Thanks.

I was stating perception not amount spent - I didn't look that up.
    You never do, which is why you're almost always wrong (even a stopped clock is right at least once a day).

I'm always seeing iPhone/iPad advertising and rarely BlackBerry advertising
    Maybe you're watching the wrong channels; you should probably avoid the major networks and instead stick to the niche channels. I'm sure there's an "IT Pros" channel somewhere.
    01-18-12 08:28 PM
    Profound. Thanks.

You never do, which is why you're almost always wrong (even a stopped clock is right at least once a day).

Maybe you're watching the wrong channels; you should probably avoid the major networks and instead stick to the niche channels. I'm sure there's an "IT Pros" channel somewhere.
    Pardon me, I had to laugh at that. Lol
    01-18-12 11:13 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD