For all those worrying about RIM not spending big $$ on their mass promotional activities, the FREE publicity they are getting from journalists, analysts and bloggers are an even better source of promotion.

The best thing about journalists, analysts and bloggers are that they are a credible/trusted source. The good number of positive articles and videos coming forth are a huge boost to BB10s chances!

Keep building it up, we're only 48 sleeps away from #BB10. #BB10Believe

Way to go CMO Frank Boulben and team. Someday, I would love to be working in RIMs marketing team.
    kb1234 likes this.
    12-13-12 02:35 PM
    All journalists, analysts, and bloggers are trusted sources?
    .pinkberry, skxj and SK122387 like this.
    12-13-12 02:41 PM
    Thank you for a refreshing post that is actually positive. I agree.
    bluetroll likes this.
    12-13-12 02:45 PM
    All journalists, analysts, and bloggers are trusted sources?
    they are... to the regular uneducated (i don't mean uneducated as in stupid, i mean it as a customer who doesn't know BB10 exists) consumer... whether or not you believe the source, that's another story.

it's like if you are interested in a product, say SLR camera. You research it. You read journalist, blogger reviews. You hold those higher than reading information from the SLR manufacturers website.
    12-13-12 05:06 PM
    Not afraid to say it but I sell RIM and BB10 averywhere I go. I believe in what they are bringing to the market. It will be better for all consumers when RIM is back in the fray and levelling the playing field a little. Having only two vendors is no good for anybody. I would even support Nokia with the same goal.
    12-13-12 05:18 PM
    For all those worrying about RIM not spending big $$ on their mass promotional activities, the FREE publicity they are getting from journalists, analysts and bloggers are an even better source of promotion.

The best thing about journalists, analysts and bloggers are that they are a credible/trusted source. The good number of positive articles and videos coming forth are a huge boost to BB10s chances!
    Weird.. I could've sworn that all analysts, bloggers, and tech journalists were part of the anti-RIM conspiracy trying to bury them? At least, that was the general consensus amongst these parts. Now you're telling me, that it turns out they are just calling things as they see them, and that good products = good press, and bad products = bad press? Huh..guess i've gotten it all wrong.

Someday, I would love to be working in RIMs marketing team.
    Wait..RIM has a marketing team?!! I need to sit down for a minute ..
    12-13-12 06:08 PM