Ok, after having spent the day with PlayBook 2.0, all I have to say is I'm ready to have that kind of user expierence on my phone now please. I want that operating system, that browser, and those gestures on my smartphone with the blackberry keyboard, just put it in my hands now and take my money, please.
    02-22-12 03:34 AM
    Gotta make someone in RIM feel good; a loyal customer ready and willing to openly announce "please! Take my money."
    They say love can make us do crazy things, like tell a company they own your wallet
    They sure as h*ll own mine! I love you too RIM
    02-22-12 03:42 AM
    Yes, they have my wallet by the flaps and aren't letting go. The only question is whether I will be able to hold off and wait until the BB10 slider comes out, or if I'm just going to jump on the slab when it comes out. I want the slider, but don't if I can wait while knowing I can be enjoying the BB10 expierence.
    02-22-12 04:19 AM
    LOL!!!! As long as they continue to release products that do exactly what I want, I will continue to prefer them. I'm really looking forward to the BB10 devices too. I've already got three OS 7 and I'll be getting the 9370 next week...I need a spare device on VZW and right now I haven't got one.
    So yes, waiting for the BB10 devices!!!!
    02-22-12 04:32 AM
    Won't be switching to BB10 till the Bold version comes out. Besides, I'm no content with the 9930 switching isn't even on my mind
    02-22-12 05:34 AM
    Won't be switching to BB10 till the Bold version comes out. Besides, I'm no content with the 9930 switching isn't even on my mind
    Oh, I'm LOVING my 9930. And I'm not too keen on touchscreens, so I will wait for the slider and then get a Bold version.
    I think. Who knows. I've got a serious BB addiction.
    02-22-12 05:53 AM
  7. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Love the Playbook 2.0 .. its awesome!!! .. and can't wait to get a QNX Blackberry phone to go with my bold 9900!!!
    02-22-12 05:56 AM
    Can't wait for RIM to drop the BB10 phones for Bold series. Loving my 9900 with the Playbook.

RIM, please gimme a BB10 phone with awesome keyboard and a kickass camera (what can I say, am a girl afterall lol)
    02-22-12 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD