Are you having problems receiving emails? Try sending your service books and see if you get them, you may not.

I noticed all weekend my emails were coming in bunches, and then last night I noticed an email actually didn't come to my device, I just called Rogers and they said RIM is doing maintenance and there are issues receiving email, send it fine receiving seems to be the issue, apparently its been on going for a few days. as of 11AM the customer service rep said it would be resolved shortly. Other services may be ok like BBM ect. that why some people may not have even notice the delays.

I am on Rogers with BIS
    09-27-11 10:13 AM
    on AT&T and having problems with BIS but not BES
    09-27-11 10:38 AM
    Phew, thought I f'd up a wipe/reinstall LOL

I seem to be able to send e-mail but can't receive them. I've resent my service books all morning and haven't gotten any activation messages, either.

A friend on BES is working fine...
    09-27-11 10:41 AM
    Just got a zillion e-mails - everything seems good - for now!
    09-27-11 12:29 PM
    Same thing happened to me all my email and service book requests came all at the same time, so far seems to be good now.
    09-27-11 03:48 PM
    No problems on BIS here. Just sent services books to check and got them within 3 seconds.
    09-27-11 04:13 PM
    Mine was doing same thing. I called Telus, he said it was to do with the outage last week. He did something on his end, and now my BB is working GREAT !!!!
    09-27-11 05:26 PM
    I seemed to have a bit of a burp again around 15:00 CT - no e-mail, no browsing, no nothing, but everything's been fine after 16:00. Perhaps it was just their servers playing catchup. Or totally unrelated...
    09-27-11 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD