"Buffering..."
    ... I give up and stop the video and exit, and that's where the problem starts from....
    That his narrowed it down nicely. In order to view the video, it must be saved in memory. If it played to completion, it would have restored that memory.

Interrupting it left it in a condition that requires a battery pull to reset it.

That is something I have not experienced, but I do very little YouTube on my BlackBerry.
    11-10-10 11:55 AM
    I think Reed has it... I remember on my 9000 that you had to download and then play the video, it's not like on the newer devices where they "stream" to the phone..
    11-10-10 12:32 PM
    I guess it the perfect time to upgrade to the 9780. $560 after tax is not bad price.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-10 01:17 PM
    Awesome choice.
    11-10-10 01:26 PM
    Sorry, was unreachable for most of today, alas, it appears my response is not required, as Reed sorted it out for you.

I am however glad that you have made a decision to upgrade, good luck with the new set!

Cheers
    11-10-10 02:23 PM
    Sorry, was unreachable for most of today, alas, it appears my response is not required, as Reed sorted it out for you.

I am however glad that you have made a decision to upgrade, good luck with the new set!

Cheers
    That is beauty of CrackBerry, many members willing to share their time and experience for the joy of helping out another member.

I too had real life commitments, took me off-line for most of the day yesterday. Hex was there to keep the process going.

Web 2.0 at it's finest.
    11-10-10 02:39 PM
    That is beauty of CrackBerry, many members willing to share their time and experience for the joy of helping out another member.

I too had real life commitments, took me off-line for most of the day yesterday. Hex was there to keep the process going.

Web 2.0 at it's finest.
    Thanks guys! Appreciate all your help and concern. This is why I come to the Crackberry community for all my problems instead of RIM, its well worth it. Koodos to all!

11-10-10 03:08 PM
    Ok so apparently the cause for this whole problem was that Fido has recently changed their APN username without notifying anyone. But thankfully a tech support rep was aware of this recent chage and notified me and now videos work flawlessly. Once again, thanks to everyone for the help and your contributions. Cheers!

11-12-10 08:15 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD