Review of Elusive Design BlackBerry Pouch
    By: Megan

Recently, I found a thread on CrackBerry posted by another user asking what our thoughts of were on her custom made BlackBerry pouches. Then it became where she was looking for testers to use the pouch and give her critiques or any advice. I immediately signed up, I mean, a chance for a freebie? Who would've passed on the opportunity?

I received a nice note saying that the pouch has shipped and I should be receiving it soon. I'm taking it upon myself to write up a review on her custom made pouches for the BlackBerry devices. As I'm aware, she's setting up shop and working on different designs and options.

PROS: I was surprised to have received the pouch in a quick time, great job at the post office! When I opened the envelope, I was surprised at how the pouch looked. When receiving this case, I was surprised with the quality of the pouch. You don't see much handmade stuff taken with such pride and service as you do with this. I was instantly in love with the fabric and color choice. When I found that there was not one, but two pockets, I was thrilled. My BlackBerry can go in the back and I can keep money, cards or post it's in the front pocket. When I'm running errands to the market or need to quickly pick something up, I really don't like taking my purse. It's usually just my phone, some cash and credit cards. This way, I can carry everything in one pouch! I received a kind letter from Sheena describing the options that she's going to be offering for future orders and I will surely be choosing those. The fabric choices are nice and smooth, not rough or scratchy that can possibly do damage to the BlackBerry.

CONS: I'm not really fond of the hook choice , but since this is just a tester, what's to complain? My BlackBerry had a bit of a struggle getting in, but that can easily be fixed when measuring the fabrics. Also, the flap or the hook placement must be fixed as well. All these are something that can easily be fixed before future cases are made. With that, the pouches will be great!

All in all, I'm so happy with this pouch. When Sheena get's her shop up and running, I'm surely going to be picking up a few pouches. Also nice to get some microfiber fabric selections to keep the berries clean! FYI, I've already used this pouch out and received a few compliments! Great job!

Here is a link to the thread discussing her pouches. If you have the time, please review the thread. I know there are other testers that she had sent the pouches to and I'm sure they'll be posting their own reviews.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/cus...l-cases-55971/
    Last edited by songbird; 08-09-08 at 02:09 PM.
    08-08-08 10:53 PM
    Thanks so much for posting this Megan! I appreciate the time you took to write this!

I've worked on the size of the cases, and with the newest pattern, the size issue should be fixed! Some thicker materials made for a more snug case though.

I'll be be opening a shop shortly! You can keep an eye out at my website, elusive design, or just check the original thread for news/updates.

Thanks again Megan!
    08-08-08 11:52 PM
    Just wanted to update... There are more pics and information here!
    08-12-08 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD