I am a new owner of a blackberry Storm and have been reading up on problems that I may face in the future. Much to my surprise I read about people having problems clicking their screen near the bottom where the talk and end keys are which I am already having trouble with. After much investigation(I don't know how people carry their phones) I came to the conclusion that it's not a product defect...but a holster defect. I use a leather holster that attaches to my belt and put the phone in with the screen facing my body. However, the integrated plastic belt clip is just sewn into the case so if the case is hit or pushed into your body in any way, the plastic pushes into the screen with a great amount of force near where the talk and end keys are. I have since replaced my phone(still in the 14 day test period) and gotten a better case and have had no troubles since then. It may just be a coincidence but I hope this helps for those out there perplexed by their non-clicking screen.
    02-12-09 02:46 AM
    u might really be on to something there... that makes sense. i have replaced my phone twice because of the stiffness of the screen in those corners. i wish i had known that sooner. i wonder if blackberry knows about this and are planning to do something aout this. Thanks for the help
    03-02-09 03:39 PM
    Hi,
    I have also had this problem with my Storm. but as I researched. I have found on youtube that if you take half of a sticky note and fold it in half it applies presure to the screen so that all four cornes click as they should.
    03-10-09 02:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD