I received a note asking to verify one of my email addresses on my bb torch, but when i followed the instructions it was telling me my password was wrong. i hit forgot password and then it said password was sent to the device, but i don't know where to retrieve the password from. Does anyone know where to retrieve the password that was sent to the device?
    01-09-12 09:50 PM
    Most likely it was sent to your email. Just log into it on your PC to get it.
    01-09-12 10:20 PM
  3. T
    I hope it didn't just collect your password like phishing or something.
    01-09-12 10:39 PM
    The forgot PW link on the BB is only for the BIS site password. It has nothing to do with the Forgot PW for Gmail, Yahoo ect ect.
    01-09-12 11:03 PM
    There is a way to set preferences for that email online, or at least used to be. Can't remember how? Maybe there's a way to retrieve the password that way.
    01-10-12 12:23 AM
    I have looked in my inbox and to no avail. I am just wondering when the message said the password was sent to the bb device, WHERE IN THE DEVICE IS THIS THING STORED?
    01-10-12 10:27 AM
  7. T
    I have looked in my inbox and to no avail. I am just wondering when the message said the password was sent to the bb device, WHERE IN THE DEVICE IS THIS THING STORED?
    Should be a PIN message, and it should be in the Messages app.
    01-10-12 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD