I used password keeper on my blackberry but it died and I went to a droid. Is there any way to get the data from that app so I can get my passwords? Any help would be much appreciated!
    05-20-11 06:10 AM
    if you have a back-up saved on your computer, that is hopefully not encrypted, you could try googleing software to be able to read / explore the back-up file (*.ipd)... However, the general idea behind blackberies, and the software, is security...

It might be easier to buy a really cheap older blackberry on craigslist or kjiji, (make sure it has/supports the password keeper app) and then restore your info from the back-up to that device...

If your device is completely unusable, won't power on, and a computer can't recognize it, and you do not have a back-up saved on your PC, then unfortunately you are SOL...
    05-20-11 07:47 AM
    Thanks for the help!
    05-20-11 04:29 PM
  4. T
    It might be easier to buy a really cheap older blackberry on craigslist or kjiji, (make sure it has/supports the password keeper app) and then restore your info from the back-up to that device...
    Great suggestion!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-11 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD