I suspect my husband having an affair. He was using bbm on his nexus with his gf pic and she using his. I tried to sneak into his bbm but there were no messages though they would chat on it all day n night. He's now changed his phone and using redmi and so am I. Is there a way I can retrieve the deleted conversation on my phone since he doesn't anymore uses bbm after I confronted him.
    10-22-17 04:08 AM
    I suspect my husband having an affair. He was using bbm on his nexus with his gf pic and she using his. I tried to sneak into his bbm but there were no messages though they would chat on it all day n night. He's now changed his phone and using redmi and so am I. Is there a way I can retrieve the deleted conversation on my phone since he doesn't anymore uses bbm after I confronted him.
    Don't worry about it. He was just chatting with me about sports and other innocent guy stuff.
    10-22-17 04:57 AM
    I really wished. But that couldn't be coz my husband is just not into sports to be chatting on bbm with his gal.
    10-22-17 05:20 AM
    No sorry, you are out of luck with that.
    10-22-17 09:16 AM
    Sounds like you already know what's going on. Take action as you see fit and put the burden of proof on him.
    10-22-17 11:05 AM
    Deleted conversations cannot be recovered.

I'd really recommend you talk with him, rather than be deceptive. Using dishonesty to prove dishonesty is not a good choice.
    10-23-17 11:33 AM
    I agree. coming forward and asking direct questions is best. if he gives a bull**** answer then you know.
    10-25-17 10:41 PM
    Deleted messages can be retrieved - just catch him in his dreams
    10-25-17 11:32 PM
    you could just start messaging me on bbm ? let's teach him a lesson lol. I need new contacts to chat with since they upgraded the app and I lost my old contacts. but seriously no need to waste your time. too easy for him to hide old convos from bbm . or to just put bbm on a burner phone
    10-27-17 12:15 PM
    Why would you do any of that? If you know he is having an affair and if you think he hasn't ended it why not just say fuk you and your sleezy hoe, and move on? #js
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    10-28-17 04:15 AM