I'm on verizon. I have had a voyager for the past like 5 months. Since then I've always played on my friends' BBs. THEY ARE AMAZING. I can't wait to get either the bold or thunder...I want the bold but I feel like its not going to be on verizon that fast at all..

Anyways, do you guys know roughly what the retail price is going to be for these phones (buying it without a contract).

Thanks.
    07-10-08 05:55 AM
    Until the phone is release to the public, nobody will know how much it gonna cost.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-08 06:19 AM
    well could you ballpark a figure?

like around 3-400?
    07-10-08 08:18 AM
    We will check this out

07-10-08 08:20 AM
    Nobody really knows anything about the price I do know that tmobile in a different country is going to be selling it out right with out a contract for 860 and with a contract 140 roughly. Does that help you any. But surely it won't cost us that much when it comes out in the us. If you want more information about the pricing in the other country try doing a search for it in the threads.

07-10-08 08:36 AM
    This is why I always recomend to my friends that they go ahead and get the best available now. Then they can take their time waiting for the next generation. They're online getting good with the BB technology and are under no pressure to make a decision about which phone to buy.

I have a Curve that with the OS upgrades will be fine to use until THE ONE comes out. If one falls into the window shopping mode, they'll freeze up and never get anyting. And when they do buy something, they'll always wonder if they got the right one.

I prefer to have one and then begin planning for the next one at my leisure.

07-10-08 09:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD